Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Board set to issue statement today

Comments

• Options
    It's an interview with Murray not an actual Statement from the club. Are we sure this is it?
  • Options
    What a load of...
  • Options
    Madz said:

Sorry but how can Murray say “The obvious strand missing has been the number of experienced Championship players. The first time we have been able to address this is the January transfer window "

What about the last 2 seasons when every fan could see the new foreign players coming in were not cut out for the championship. They should have learnt last time and addressed with a mix last summer.

he has worked in this country long enough to know what is needed to get out of this league or at least challenge in it.

They have had 2 season (ok 2 halves and 1 full affectively) to learn this and we noticed it from day one, so how can a professional football club not realise this?

OK thanks Murray for conveying truthfully or not that RD has admitted he has made mistakes with the playing staff. But that's all I am thankful for. Rest doesn't make me feel any better about whats coming up

Just to put it out there in simple terms... this is now the 5th, yes the FIFTH transfer window, how have they not learnt by now... If this was the 2nd or even the 3rd thats fair enough!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is @AveryAddick Nathan?

Genuine question BTW.
  • Options

"The obvious strand missing has been the number of experienced Championship players"

Nuno Excrementa Sherlockio

Happy to highlight the lack of players with Championship football but no mentioned of a head coach who barely has experience of football let alone Championship football.
  • Options
    Has this been confirmed as THE statement?
  • Options
    I just don't care what 'they' say anymore. Can't take them seriously
  • Options
    His credibility has well and truly diminished. Nothing more than a piss-poor PR machine nowadays, recycling the same hollow statements as and when Roland clicks his fingers.

From today's statement I have learnt the square root of fuck all. Again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Underwhelmed does not even come close

'Beyond Parody?' - this is the best example yet!

Astonished that they believe this will quell the unrest - Fraeye and Meire are obviously considered to be the right people for this club - for that alone, this statement is ludicrous.
  • Options
    I'm just hoping that this is a precursor to a statement (since when was an interview a statement) saying KM and the unspecial one are on their bike. Can Olly confirm that was the statement?
  • Options
    What an absolute load of dribble.
  • Options

This should be fun.

Just how much more of her foot can Katrien squeeze in her gob?

New it would be a squeeze for Meire, but Murray!

Thought he'd already choked when he reached his ankle.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Tell me that's not the 'Club Statement'

Just softening us up for the real statement:

Around 2% of supporters have pointed out that the CEO and head coach positions are not working as effectively as expected, so we've listened to this and acknowledge there may have been some minor issues. We have decided to solve this by moving Carol to the CEO role with immediate effect, with Katrien taking on the interim head coach position. In this way the owner believes we will profit the most from Carol's sharp suits and general dress sense, while rewarding Katrien for her pioneering work as a leading woman in football.
  • Options

Remember this day Richard?

Look what you are now, a Puppet for a asshole of a CEO and a clueless owner.

Call it a day mate.

Is just really sad seeing that pic now, especially with what has been said today
  • Options
    Politicians etc have spin doctors draw up FAQs...frequently asked questions for which 'lines to take' are written up as answers. These are in briefing notes to back up a statement. You don't publish the briefing notes...did they misplace the statement?