Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Board set to issue statement today

Comments

• Surely that cannot be the STATEMENT we were promised!
  • None of 'the mob' wanted to hear from them anyway and nothing they would or could have said would have been received with anything but scepticism, bad humour and more spittle.

Seems like they have wound a few people up (again), which might have been their aim (again).
  • Redrobo said:

I assume from that interview that Lookman is staying along with all our other players including Watt as they now realise they need a bigger squad.

When we sell them both (or either of them) this interview can be a point from which we question them. "You came out and said you'd underestimated the Championship and that we needed more quality players, why then did you sell our best two strikers 2 weeks later?"
  • I don't think this is the statement, it would be ludicrous if KF's press day was moved for this, unless of course they were worried about the questions going to be asked :-)
  • So RM emerges from his slumber to speak. How about an apology for these 'errors' which continue to be made.
  • So, I guess the protests continue ...
  • Any customer feedback forms knocking about anywhere?
  • Sponsored links:

• DeJaVu comes to mind.
  • Or we could wait and see. Roland could turn up to the presser himself, with Meire's and Fraeye's heads on a platter and a newly-signed Wesley Sneijder in tow, and someone would complain about us signing past-it players
  • Leuth said:

Or we could wait and see. Roland could turn up to the presser himself, with Meire's and Fraeye's heads on a platter and a newly-signed Wesley Sneijder in tow, and someone would complain about us signing past-it players

Don't forget Marc Wilmots
  • Thanks for the 'candid' answers to questions you asked yourself Richard...

'Ooh, I don't feel like working today, can I just stay in bed?' 'Ooh, don't know, better ask the boss.' 'David can I stay in bed all day?' 'Yes you can David.' Both me, that's not me in bed with another bloke called David.'
  • mogodon said:

_MrDick said:

So, I guess the protests continue ...

Not just continue, but increase. Am I the only one who this pathetic charade of an interview has got really angry?
    I'm finding myself asking the precise inverse tbh
  • really angry or really really angry ?
  • More of the same, a load of old bollocks, and why no mention of the manager or addressing Katrien's attitude towards fans
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 said:

really angry or really really angry ?

Anger infinity if you must know PL54

• What a complete load of bollocks! How stupid does he think we all are?

Takes a player a year to adapt and then we loan them to Cardiff!

The interview came across in a way that they are surprised supporters are pissed off as they have spent money.

What about the protest's?
    What about the manager?
    What about the customer comment?

Disgrace!
  • We want our Charlton back, we want our Charlton back, we want our Charlton back, we want our Charlton back.

• RM says the owner running down the club defies logic.
    His whole statement defies logic. Words cannot express the anticlimax of it all.
    This cements the fact there is no real ambition with the club. You have to have some risk get any reward. We are going nowhere fast.
  • Cawley now saying that the RM interview was the statement.