Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Board set to issue statement today

Comments

• About what i expected from the only one on the board that has any credibility with the fans and that is rapidly going down the drain , very sad
  • Pedro45 said:

RM has gone from almost having a stand named after him to a laughing stock in just a few months...

A statement from the Scottish Rugby Union union said they are changing the name of their ground to support the 2% ?

Andy said he's not amused.
  • To much faith in overseas players in their ability to play 46 games ! Fuck me 90percent of what they brought in are not capable of playing 1 game. It's the not the number of games that's the issue. It's the quality of the players. They will be better next season, of course they bloody will leauge one will make the look better.
  • The naivety is astounding. To whoever at the club is monitoring the customers reaction: do you think we're stupid?

This is going to backfire like you wouldn't believe.

• colin1961 said:

Question for Richard Murray when RD took over you stated that your told was to advise them and help understand running a English football club ... So surely you should have gave them a run down on what was needed in the championship ....... To say RD got it wrong should read RM failed to do his job again

When even Colin is agreeing with the mainstream - you know we're f*cked.
    Once again, the regime takes tries to spread more nonsense... and the fans pull together stronger than they were before.

You're never going to win Katrien, Richard or Roland. Move on guys, you're hopeless and delaying the inevitable.
  • Sponsored links:

• News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 1m1 minute ago
    For those asking, Karel Fraeye's press conference has been moved from this afternoon to tomorrow. #cafc

He's being given the job on a Permanent basis isnt he... That's all this is to announce!!

KM has got fed up of the "We want a Manager" chants so they've just decided to change his title to make him look like the Manager!!

Surely they wouldn't do that. They know our main problem is the fact he couldn't manage to fart on a diet of baked beans let alone manage a championship club.
    Murray has already done it once before with Phil Parkinson...
    I'd take Parkinson. Charlton legend.
  • Looks like Fraeye til the end of the season - making him our longest-serving manager interim head coach since Powell?

I hope he has very thick skin then, because the reception he gets will not get any better as the season continues. Can see why he would demand a minimum number of matches given he was giving up a high-profile and lucrative job to take this one.
  • Chunes said:

The naivety is astounding. To whoever at the club is monitoring the customers reaction: do you think we're stupid?

This is going to backfire like you wouldn't believe.

They do and nobody can be bothered,

• Murray has already done it once before with Phil Parkinson...

I'd take Parkinson. Charlton legend.
    I'd take Michael Parkinson at the moment ...
  • Has this been confirmed as THE statement?

Perhaps Olly can confirm?

Olly??
  • Murray should change his name to Lord Haw Haw after Hitler's propaganda voice during the second world war. Haw Haw was unable to demoralise the Great British public, and Murray will be treated with even more derision after this regime's latest puerile attempts to self justify themselves. What a load of old cobblers KM and RM continue to spout.

More like Lady Whore's Whore.
  • edited January 2016
    I suspect Katrien is sitting in her office rolling her eyes into her self absorbed head thinking 'well, this proves whatever you say to them they won't be happy'.

No, Katrien, it proves that if you communicate without addressing key issues it only serves to further anger people.

Again, the failing of the arrogant is that they assume everyone else is stupid.
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

Question for Richard Murray when RD took over you stated that your told was to advise them and help understand running a English football club ... So surely you should have gave them a run down on what was needed in the championship ....... To say RD got it wrong should read RM failed to do his job again

When even Colin is agreeing with the mainstream - you know we're f*cked.
    But he is not. He is putting all the blame on RM and removing the heat from the regime.
  • I think the SLP have riled us all up here. Using the word statement in place of Q&A.

As I understand it, it was a Q&A.
  • RM is part of the Regime.
  • RM is part of the Regime.
  • Dazzler21 said:

I think the SLP have riled us all up here. Using the word statement in place of Q&A.

Questions by who ? KM to RM? seems like it, Not really Q&A if its scripted from inside the club, which it obviously is
  • edited January 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

I think the SLP have riled us all up here. Using the word statement in place of Q&A.

Did the club ever say there would be a 'Statement' ?
  • I think the phrase 'intolerably inept' pretty much sums it up.
  • Well if nothing else, it's more motivation to continue the protests.

I hope someone at the club reads this (very likely) and passes it on to Katrien and her PR minder (doubtful).

It hasn't worked. Try again, try something different.
    OR, just do it right.