Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt (ed. Page 12- set to join Hearts)

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

JohnnyH2 said:

In defence of Colin, if the players are saying he is not the problem it was perceived he was, why did we loan him out twice? I always assumed he must have had issues off the pitch for us to off load him like we did, if this was not the case why do it?

Or just to get him off the wage bill, to loan and sell him asap.

But why get him off the wage bill in October? Especially when we then bring in Vaz Te, who must have been on reasonable wages.

Morrison was dumped to save on wages, but he wasn't in the team at the time. Watt was starting on coming off the bench regularly
  • Options

Removed all Charlton references from his Twitter

Just started following him and he is still following the players and the club or has he just removed the tweets?

There is a bit a banter with hendo about a t-shirt with 'the future looked bright on it'.

God know what goes on behind the scenes.
  • Options
    Now while I would like Hendo and Watt to stay, they can't be changing the strip to orange can they?

(both off soon I reckon)
  • Options
    Maybe Slade has suggested that as Scottish humour doesn't travel, it would be best if he come off it?
  • Options

Removed all Charlton references from his Twitter

Just started following him and he is still following the players and the club or has he just removed the tweets?

There is a bit a banter with hendo about a t-shirt with 'the future looked bright on it'.

God know what goes on behind the scenes.
    More pictures and bio.
  • Options

he said watt is popular but does cause training ground arguments that are quickly resolved.

Similar to what a couple of players said to me.

Watts issue is with miere, the coach described her as a bitch who is hated by everyone.

Not heard it said like that but a few players said that not impressed with Meire's actions ie going back on promises on contracts and asking senior players for advice and then ignoring it.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    I didn't question him to much as I didn't want to come across as a stalking weirdo but my interpretation of the employees comments was that community staff (not saying he/she was part of the community scheme) were encouraged to watch training occasionally so that they had stories to tell when giving talks at schools etc but this has now stopped
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Todds-right hook

Mate, i don't know how many of the people you describe there are but I suspect not many.

You could get him in trouble - why not remove the reference to his position in case squirrel face or one of her cronies sees it on here?
  • Options

@Todds-right hook

Mate, i don't know how many of the people you describe there are but I suspect not many.

You could get him in trouble - why not remove the reference to his position in case squirrel face or one of her cronies sees it on here?

Maybe community officer is a red herring to divert squirrel face from finding out who I spoke too! Maybe it was a cafe, maybe a train. I'm pretty certain that there are lots of community officers and this is probably the biggest non playing staff arm of charlton and I'm pretty sure the club would be more interested in the player of the year topic where players names were mentioned.

Plus I haven't posted anything that hasn't been posted before.
  • Options
    It's easy. See to the right of your post, there is a little round box. Click on that and press edit.

• Options

I was talking to a charlton emoyee of some description in a cafe earlier, he said watt is popular but does cause training ground arguments that are quickly resolved. Watts issue is with miere, the emoyee described her as a bitch who is hated by everyone.

Not new news but I thought that I would share it anyway

He also told me that all employees are now band from talking to customers regarding club issues. If anyone asks, the employee who told me was a little green dwarf with blue and white stripy hair
    That's AFKA out of work, bang goes his holiday :smile:
  • Options
    I wouldn't read too much into "removal of Charlton" references. He changes his two profile pics every few days to show all the various clubs he has played for. We certainly come round as regularly as all the others.
  • Options

I was talking to a charlton employee of some description working in a cafe earlier

Not hard to work out your source is Big Tony Southstand. ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Tried to embed tweets and failed, but wonderful conversation between Tony and @Henry Irving on twitter last night...
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Henry: How many fights with team mates do you average?

Tony: I'm a moaning faced bast@*d so quite a lot

Tony: ps I get along with every single person at sparrows lane :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but I absolutely love Tony Watt. Come at me homophobes...
  • Options
    Seems to just get on with everyone but is just the annoying mate that you want to see shut up at times.

Tony Watt ‏@32watto 1h1 hour ago
    Good luck mate @nabysarr

Naby Sarr ‏@nabysarr 45m45 minutes ago
    @32watto thanks Tony
  • Options

Henry: How many fights with team mates do you average?

Tony: I'm a moaning faced bast@*d so quite a lot

Tony: ps I get along with every single person at sparrows lane :D

KM doesn't work at sparrows lane.
  • Options
    Nick Gray off of Your Views?

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Nick Gray off of Your Views?

Blimey they were the days, what was he like.
  • Options
    Come on Colin liven my day up
  • Options

I quite like Tony Watt's tweets. Takes the piss out of himself quite a lot

"Pre season starts Monday... Not kicked a ball in 3 months! Couldn't trap a medicine ball before probably won't be able to after either

At least JBG won't need a pre-season. For whoever he ends up playing for that is.