Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt (ed. Page 12- set to join Hearts)

Comments

• Options
    I don't hold out much hope of him being here in August although I would love it if he were.

'As it stands today he's a Charlton player and he'll be here for pre-season.' Does not fill me with confidence and either way I hope a decision is made soon.

The worst position would be to not buy 3 league 2 strikers because we thought TW was staying and then for him to leave after a successful pre-season.

• Options
    wmcf123 said:

cafctom said:

wmcf123 said:

Certainly better value on Twitter than he has been on the field for Charlton since April 2015

Take it you had a pretty long holiday at the start of last season?
    No, I witnessed overweight Tony dribbling himself into trouble endlessly. He is undeniably a great talent , nonody doubts that
    Agreed - he was crap last year for us
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

wmcf123 said:

cafctom said:

wmcf123 said:

Certainly better value on Twitter than he has been on the field for Charlton since April 2015

Take it you had a pretty long holiday at the start of last season?
    No, I witnessed overweight Tony dribbling himself into trouble endlessly. He is undeniably a great talent , nonody doubts that
    Agreed - he was crap last year for us
    What does Big Ears think ?

• Options
    Almonds nuts.
  • Options

I think he would do well in the NLS.

If he stays at The Valley, he could do well in the NHS.

:smile:

• Options
    edited June 2016
    There is no way Wattt will be here when the transfer window slams shut. Ditto JBG, Tex, Bauer, Kashi, Cousins, Pope and possibly Hendo Fox Diarra and Harriott. Fitness issues may mean that some go lter rather than before season starts but anyone worth a Euro will be gone.
  • Options
    Watt isn't fit and isn't likely to be until mid - August.

If he breaks down or takes longer to be fully fit it might deter clubs from paying a decent fee so expect another loan to get his wages off the books.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

There is no way Wattt will be here when the transfer window slams shut. Ditto JBG, Tex, Bauer, Kashi, Cousins, Pope and possibly Hendo Fox Diarra and Harriott. Fitness issues may mean that some go lter rather than before season starts but anyone worth a Euro will be gone.

Where's the dislike button? If you are right, that's so depressing.
  • Options

Where's the dislike button? If you are right, that's so depressing.
    Hmmm not so sure. They might be worth a euro but they've also got to be wanted by buyer. Personally think Kashi and Pope will stay and possibly Bauer
  • Options
    Almonds said:

1StevieG said:

red_murph said:

Almonds said:

His twitter presence is just making me love him more

You're one of those qeer homosexuals haha
    What a wonderfully thought out and intellectual post. Well done you.
    Managed to spell homosexual but not queer.
    Wasn't me mate. I left my account logged in and someone else posted it.

I'm calling bullshit....
  • Options

Almonds said:

His twitter presence is just making me love him more

You're one of those qeer homosexuals haha
    I've looked at all of the posts you've written today - my summation is that you are extremely intelligent.
    I think the fact that this bloke cant spell the word 'queer' tells us all we need to know about his intelligence.
  • Options
    Looks like he really hates JBG as well...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    When you at his record, he does not stay at any club very long.

25 games at Celtic, 35 at Charlton.(league games)

I expected great things from, am I wrong to be disappointed.

Why is moved on time after time.

It seems he wanted to leave us
  • Options

Looks like he really hates JBG as well...

This was only mentioned five posts ago... Catch up!! ;)
    *hangs head in shame*
  • Options
    In defence of Colin, if the players are saying he is not the problem it was perceived he was, why did we loan him out twice? I always assumed he must have had issues off the pitch for us to off load him like we did, if this was not the case why do it?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    JohnnyH2 said:

In defence of Colin, if the players are saying he is not the problem it was perceived he was, why did we loan him out twice? I always assumed he must have had issues off the pitch for us to off load him like we did, if this was not the case why do it?

Or just to get him off the wage bill, to loan and sell him asap.

• Options
    Or alternatively:

A) because in additional to being a bit difficult in the dressing room he also doesn't always put in a full shift in training or on the pitch

B) because he had a pop at Katrien
  • Options
    Always forget that B ) smiley Grrr.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Maybe it was the coach not the players he upset? Can you imagine Watt taking Fraeye seriously?

I think it might be that he wasn't a good role model to other young players on terns of fitness or refueling.

He was also absolutely dreadful at MK Dons.

But we have to remember we are not a normal club so any logic or reason does not apply.
  • Options
    Removed all Charlton references from his Twitter
  • Options
    Slightly surprising given his support for JBG earlier today.? Don't do Twitter so not sure what that mans but doesn't sound good.