Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt (ed. Page 12- set to join Hearts)

Comments

• Options
    Scrap that^^^ shit computer
  • Options
    Birds alright ain't she.
  • Options
    They mean I'm walking again so I'm happy.
  • Options
    He epitomised all that was rubbish about our season
  • Options

One of the few players we have who can do things worth watching.

Never really understood why crocks of shit like Vetokele can return the stats he did last season, yet escape the criticism and condemnation that Watt receives.

Watt by comparison had just as big an impact when he joined as Vetokele did at the start of the 14-15 season and yet gets dog's abuse from some quarters.

Genuinely don't understand the disparity. Because it's not as if Vetokele is a better footballer; nor a fighter.

Think probably because it's been reported that Tony is a bit of an arse?
    Personally think he's brilliant though, would love him to stay.
  • Options
    Or, dare I say, it might be something to do with Watt's Scottish team?

Anyway, Harry Lennon now wondering how long this will last - assume he means Watt on Twitter. Watt, meanwhile, reckons HL is on the beers in Spain.
  • Options
    I do not understand the situation. From my opinion Watt is talented and has a lot of skill to offer.
    My confusion is why can he not play for us. Why can another club manage him but we cannot?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I do not understand the situation. From my opinion Watt is talented and has a lot of skill to offer.
    My confusion is why can he not play for us. Why can another club manage him but we cannot?

Not sure any club has been able to 'manage' him so far.

Having said that, I really hope we keep him.
  • Options
    Tony reaching out an arm to Johann in that pic... Does this mean they've kissed and made up? Are they best mates again? Will they both stay for next season and be roommates in League One?
  • Options
    Vetokele started off as a fighter but that appears to have gone from his game now as have heading, pace and goal scoring...
  • Options
    All the talent in the world. Will surprised if he is still playing pro football by 30
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Not sure any club has been able to 'manage' him so far.

Having said that, I really hope we keep him.
    When he went to Blackburn didn't he say something along the lines of "I love the club & the fans but can't stomach what's going on behind the scenes"

I hope he stays .... trouble is I won't see him until the fuckwits have sold up & gone.
  • Options
    Will he want to fight it out with the cloggers in league one? I don't think so but hey, who knows what will happen.
  • Options
    A real Maverick. On his day he is quality. But I fear he be in the wasted talent bracket.
  • Options

How do you know they manage him?. Wasn't at either loan club that long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:

What club has managed him? He's had four clubs in the last two seasons.
    Well, Russell Slade wanted to keep him at Cardiff, so will be interesting to see what happens if he rocks up in SE7.
  • Options

How do you know they manage him?. Wasn't at either loan club that long.</blockquot

Cardiff were all set to sign him before a transfer embargo was imposed . We were sweating on the money at the time to bring fresh faces in .
  • Options

With Gudmundsson off this summer I imagine it makes the coast clear for Watt to return.
  • Options
    I know a lot of people dont want Russell Slade but seeing he was the man at Cardiff who was eager to take Tony?
  • Options

I know a lot of people dont want Russell Slade but seeing he was the man at Cardiff who was eager to take Tony?

He took him not long after playing us & if i remember Watt was sh*te that game! speaks volumes on his recruitment tactics!
  • Options
    His wages will be high, but there is a bottom line here. He has the ability to rip a hole in any league one defence and if we want to get promotion we need that! There is another reason for keeping him in that his value has plummeted, but he is a potentail premiership qulaity player - by letting him play his way out of a poor period, we could release transfer value in him! It must be cheaper to go up first time than take a couple of seasons to do it, or even go down!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    how people dont rate him is beyond me, yes shit attitude but he is such a talent, would love for him to play for us again but doubt it will happen.