Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt (ed. Page 12- set to join Hearts)

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016

This is the same Scotland that failed to make the Euro Finals comprising of 684 teams.

The very same Scotland that doesn't have a single player, as far as I'm aware, who plays for a team in the top half of the Premier League.

And the very same Scotland who, following his his transfer to Aberdeen, are wishing that the Welsh Messi could do a "Ryan Giggs" and change allegiance.

unlike England @Addick Addict who have played both Zaha and Sterling who qualify as the went to school here.

oh and

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-launch-last-gasp-alex-7597846
  • Options
    edited March 2016

This is the same Scotland that failed to make the Euro Finals comprising of 684 teams.

The very same Scotland that doesn't have a single player, as far as I'm aware, who plays for a team in the top half of the Premier League.

And the very same Scotland who, following his his transfer to Aberdeen, are wishing that the Welsh Messi could do a "Ryan Giggs" and change allegiance.

unlike England who have played both Zaha and Sterling who qualify as the went to school here.

oh and

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-launch-last-gasp-alex-7597846
    I wish England hadn't bothered with Sterling or Zaha.
  • Options
    anyway, with Steven Fletcher now following Naismith by withdrawing from the Scotland squad to face the Czechs, our striking options of Tony and Ross McCormack should see Tony get a decent run out
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

TelMc32 said:

dizzee said:

Astrit was class

And as unfit as Watt.
    He contributed more though to the team. He wasn't as divisive as Watt

I seem to remember Wilson having handbags with adjaravic at one final whistle
  • Options
    Just subbed on for Scotland away to Czech Republic
  • Options
    A good result for the Jocks considering how poor their team is, lower half PL and Championship, Jordan Rhodes must wonder how he can't get in to that squad
  • Options
    GS has named two different squads for the two games apart from a handful of players and Rhodes didn't make either.
  • Options

A good result for the Jocks considering how poor their team is, lower half PL and Championship, Jordan Rhodes must wonder how he can't get in to that squad

I get the impression there is something not quite right with Rhodes. For all the goals he scored, Premiership clubs don't seem to have any interest in him, and he doesn't get near the Scotland squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be fair to JR, Scotland don't have the team to carry an out and out striker, GS knows what he brings to the table and I wouldn't be surprised if he plays a part in the games against the likes of Malta but is nowhere to be seen when we announce the squads to play England

TW has been given a clear public message about what is expected of him not only when in the Scotland squad but if he even wants picked so it'll be interesting to see how he trains/behaves going forward
  • Options

To be fair to JR, Scotland don't have the team to carry an out and out striker, GS knows what he brings to the table and I wouldn't be surprised if he plays a part in the games against the likes of Malta but is nowhere to be seen when we announce the squads to play England

TW has been given a clear public message about what is expected of him not only when in the Scotland squad but if he even wants picked so it'll be interesting to see how he trains/behaves going forward

Let's hope he doesnt shout at anybody
  • Options
    poll now on @chathmuseum on whether this counts as a Charlton international.

57% currently saying not
  • Options

As long as he gets himself fully fit, he can shout at/punch/kick/chib whoever he wants!
  • Options

As long as he gets himself fully fit, he can shout at/punch/kick/chib whoever he wants!
    his rasied voice did lead to JBG crying in the toilets.
  • Options
    If we had a player on loan with us and he played an international game, he wouldn't be included in our international honours broad, therefore Watt should be on ours.
  • Options
    Watt not in the Scotland squad tonight, whether injured or not I do not know
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two for Tuesday at Dominos.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Two for Tuesday at Dominos.

Were they short on delivery drivers?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Watt not in the Scotland squad tonight, whether injured or not I do not know

We had two different squads for the two games, Tony was never going to be involved tonight barring some serious withdrawals
  • Options
    Lasted 7 mins today. Sounds like another success story....
  • Options

Lasted 7 mins today. Sounds like another success story....

Success in my books, wife be over the moon anything over a couple.
    Why would your wife be delighted if either CyrilDavies or Tony Watt lasted for more than a couple of minutes????
  • Options
    ...Returns to the club for treatment on an injury.

LOL