Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye has refused to speak to the press post- Huddersfield disgrace

Comments

• If he refuses to speak to the press and doesn't resign, he is a coward like his employer. You cant have the owner, CEO and manager in hiding. It is beyond parody. If he is managing us at home to Blackburn, I am going over to the bench and will personally kick him out of the Valley. They can arrest me.

Ignoring the press seems like a damn fine way of making enemies whilst getting everyone's view apart from your own printed. Just ask Katrien.
  • Murray and the witch are telling him that loosing is the new winning.
  • Maybe Jason will be offered the job?
  • He'll resign tonight. I have no doubt
  • LuckyReds said:

Can someone please do the 'it's happening' thingy.

I think I prefer this one at the moment...

Both, because you will almost certainly be underwhelmed by whoever eventually replaces him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Went and sat on the team coach.

No doubt Jason Euell will be left to take the flak.

But what can you expect with an owner who never comes to games and a so called CEO who won't answer an email let alone face the media or fans.

What is the collective noun for a group of cowards?

A shirk?
  • Went and sat on the team coach.

But what can you expect with an owner who never comes to games and a so called CEO who won't answer an email let alone face the media or fans.

Belgiums
  • I want the Riga who won't accept the job. I would be happy to have that Riga as manager when we have got rid of the three cowards.
  • I don't even want Riga. I want this lot out and someone completely unrelated to this crap.

Agree. It will annoy me if he does come and is treated as some sort of prodigal messiah. Would be an insult. Fraeye is only interim though so no doubt our capable CEO has been lining up suitable permanent replacements for Luzon.
    Absolutely. I cannot imagine any replacement of the junior supervisor will result in a change in the brand.
  • edited January 2016
    A run of cowards, apparently. Let's hope they do and bloody soon.

• kentred2 said:

Went and sat on the team coach.

Belgiums
    Slow out of the blocks that man
  • Beyond parody. We done that one yet?

But seriously, stay on the coach and don't get off until Belgium. And take the rest of your compatriots with you... Those that bother coming anyway
  • So, IF Fraeye does go then I am pretty sure Guy Luzon's agent said when he left us that he was staying in London hoping for another job in the Championship.... Maybe the bell is tolling for him?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016

Went and sat on the team coach.

A micturation
  • I don't even want Riga. I want this lot out and someone completely unrelated to this crap.

More chance of knitting fog! KF out but please send in the next clown from the circus. I'm not a vindictive person but I really am starting to hate the people in this regime ... it's getting very personal.
  • He hasn't spoken to the press because he is still downloading 'Pathetic embarrassing excuses volume 8' from Amazon on his Kindle, he can't re-use his old material, he works too hard to do that.

Taking a while because the Wi-Fi at HTFC is so slow, excuse he made up himself.
  • edited January 2016
    That's got to be an awkward journey home on the team bus whether he's gone or not.
  • Scum of a man, he better bloody be gone.
  • Gonna take some minerals to get through Blackburn if he does stay!
  • Badger said:

Maybe Jason will be offered the job?

He wouldn't be that stupid