Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye has refused to speak to the press post- Huddersfield disgrace

Comments

• IA said:

It wasn't just the manager who left him out there. The captain did too.
    That's because the captain was busy brawling

• Dizzle said:

BBC reporting that the club officials stopped management speaking to press. That lying bitch might have gagged Jacko too while she's at it

What club officials were there tonight? Or rather who normally goes to games?
  • edited January 2016
    Geez, that Henderson interview is pretty.. sad. He sounds gutted beyond anything else, thoroughly destroyed.
  • LuckyReds said:

Geez, that Henderson interview is pretty.. sad.

Where can offshore people see it/hear it?
  • How the actual fuck do Huddersfield officials know and we don't?

This club is beyond fucking parody
    About that parody thing.....
  • LuckyReds said:

Geez, that Henderson interview is pretty.. sad.

Where can offshore people see it/hear it?
    Link was in another thread I think, but it's here - https://audioboom.com/boos/4055371-listen-cafcofficial-steven-henderson-says-the-lads-are-lower-than-they-could-ever-be-after-5-0-defeat-cafc
  • How bad does he think the fans feel?
  • Sponsored links:

• Confirmed that it was Fraeye that decided him and Euell wouldn't speak to the media.
  • Hendo genuinely sounds embarrassed and numb as he says.

One of my favourite Charlton players in his performances, his worth to the club and the fact he sounds like he actually could teach the management on how to actually give a shit.
  • Dizzle said:

BBC reporting that the club officials stopped management speaking to press. That lying bitch might have gagged Jacko too while she's at it

@LouisMend reporting for NewsShopper reported this
  • This is BS just so everyone knows.
    He probably will be sacked but it doesn't take a genius to guess that.

Just a journo student trying to get some retweets I think.
    He probably just heard Karel and Katrien discussing their difficulties getting into tonight's cunning escape disguises. With Karel explaining to Katrien that he couldn't go on like that (he may have been a bit embarrassed at the choice of a saucy schoolgirl outfit - then again, he has avoided that particular emotion to date), probably afraid the lads on the bus would laugh at him.

Which would be a shame, naturally.
  • WSS said:

Remember they do have previous for letting managers know they won't have a job and then sending them out to manage a team.

It's happened again.

With all the talk of Riga coming in, it was totally clear that Fraeye was a dead man walking. They should have sacked him after Colchester and asked Euell to step up until they find a replacement. Not an ideal solution obviously, but I'm sure the players would have made a better fist of it under those circumstances.
    Totally agree.
    Maybe they had Riga lined up to take over but it did not happen for whatever reason
  • Riga did it his way last time which is why they got rid. He isn't a lacky but a proper manager. A proper manager can only work for this owner on their own terms.
  • Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

I'm reporting for the South London Press tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• As the interim coach didn't work will they appoint an apprentice coach next?

Seriously don't be surprised if it's a women either .
  • LouisMend said:

Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

I'm reporting for the South London Press tonight
    That's the one. :wink:
  • Jason should have told him to do one
  • Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

What I meant was that it sounded from the BBC comment that a club official (KM, RM, Chris Parkes or whoever) had stopped Fraeye and Euell talking.

Louis has confirmed it was Fraeye's decision
  • Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

What I meant was that it sounded from the BBC comment that a club official (KM, RM, Chris Parkes or whoever) had stopped Fraeye and Euell talking.

Louis has confirmed it was Fraeye's decision
    Yeh BBC thing was misleading. What I said is what happened.
  • mrbligh said:

Went and sat on the team coach.

No doubt Jason Euell will be left to take the flak.

But what can you expect with an owner who never comes to games and a so called CEO who won't answer an email let alone face the media or fans.

What is the collective noun for a group of cowards?

c***s
    An absquatulation of cowards (from the word absconding)
  • Went and sat on the team coach.

No doubt Jason Euell will be left to take the flak.

But what can you expect with an owner who never comes to games and a so called CEO who won't answer an email let alone face the media or fans.

What is the collective noun for a group of cowards?

An absquatulation - from the word abscond