Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye has refused to speak to the press post- Huddersfield disgrace

Comments

• LouisMend said:

Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

BBC reporting that the club officials stopped management speaking to press. That lying bitch might have gagged Jacko too while she's at it

What club officials were there tonight? Or rather who normally goes to games?
    @LouisMend reporting for NewsShopper reported this
    What I meant was that it sounded from the BBC comment that a club official (KM, RM, Chris Parkes or whoever) had stopped Fraeye and Euell talking.

Louis has confirmed it was Fraeye's decision
    Yeh BBC thing was misleading. What I said is what happened.
    Apologies, I appear to have got my SLP reports and BBC reports mixed up
  • A "flight" of cowards?
  • Dizzle said:

LouisMend said:

Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

BBC reporting that the club officials stopped management speaking to press. That lying bitch might have gagged Jacko too while she's at it

What I meant was that it sounded from the BBC comment that a club official (KM, RM, Chris Parkes or whoever) had stopped Fraeye and Euell talking.

Yeh BBC thing was misleading. What I said is what happened.
    Apologies, I appear to have got my SLP reports and BBC reports mixed up
    Not your fault, BBC tweet was a bit misleading.
  • heart breaking. The team aren't bad eggs. They need a manager and a CEO.
  • If he goes, and it pains me that I have to write if, it will show then up even more that they haven't manage to find a manage to take the post full time in the three months or so he has been 'interim'.
  • If he goes, and it pains me that I have to write if, it will show then up even more that they haven't manage to find a manage to take the post full time in the three months or so he has been 'interim'.

They didn't try. RD had complete faith in the bloke he met in the pub who claimed he was a big-time football coach.
  • LouisMend said:

It was Fraeye who wasnt speaking and told Jason Euell not to either

The media team did all they could to get someone to speak to us, hence a reluctant Hendo manned up.

So was it Fraeye that decided that or higher up?
  • edited January 2016

If he goes, and it pains me that I have to write if, it will show then up even more that they haven't manage to find a manage to take the post full time in the three months or so he has been 'interim'.

Had they been really looking? And I bet because of the shambles we are at the moment you would have to be mad, desperate or no good to appl, or possibly all three.
  • Fair play to Hendo for a very honest response to those questions. Genuinely sounded absolutely gutted and total respect to him for the apology. Shame the management team don't have the bottle to speak afterwards and another nail I'm the coffin for KM as well surely.As for Fraeye he is surely a dead man walking now.
  • Sponsored links:

• its good in that it will get us more coverage.

The more coverage the better but we really need it in Belgium as well as over here. How we do that I don't know but I'm sure that some of our more savvy supporters will have ideas.
  • There are some obvious things that are probably best not being discussed on an open forum.
  • can someone link me to hendos comments or where i can listen to it please? or is it just on bbc?
  • Kap10 said:

Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

Chris Parkes does not have that authority. People should not be dragging him into this. At a difficult time he is trying to get on with the job and support our Club.
    I wasn't.

I only mentioned his name due to the inaccurate BBC tweet saying a club official stopped Fraeye from talking, and was listing potential club officials there tonight.

I never suggested Chris would have taken such an action, though he might have thought about doing it after previous defeats to stop Fraeye spouting rubbish to the press!
  • Parkes isnt a traitor, he is a fan doing his job.
  • can someone link me to hendos comments or where i can listen to it please? or is it just on bbc?

https://t.co/uYMB4WEcyb
  • It's now Wednesday and he's still here.

RD Out!
  • West2003 said:

According to BBC London Sport, it was the club who refused to make the management team available to the media.

Disgraceful.

Not really, it's just what we need, more ammunition :-) Anything no matter how small to throw against these fucking belgians
  • no sign of @colin1961, there's a bloody surprise!!

She's still in the basket with richard the quisling

no sign of @colin1961, there's a bloody surprise!!

She's still in the basket with richard the quisling
  • Sponsored links:

• West2003 said:

According to BBC London Sport, it was the club who refused to make the management team available to the media.

Disgraceful.

Not really, it's just what we need, more ammunition :-) Anything no matter how small to throw against these fucking belgians
    Agreed. As I mentioned in another thread: "death by a thousand paper cuts".
  • It doesn't matter what you guys write on here tonight, just so long as you do it with smiles on your faces.
  • Just a thought, but maybe Fraeye was told this morning that Riga was taking over, only for the club to backtrack and ask him to stay on? Perhaps that's why he refused to talk to the press?
  • "we can't be losing five nil to Huddersfield. We just can't.".... - Hendo
  • There are some obvious things that are probably best not being discussed on an open forum.

If you're referring to my comment Muttley I take your point
  • edited January 2016
    Latimer said:

Well there were no executives other than Mr & Mrs Parkes at the game. I spoke to Sue and wishes Chris a continued recovery.

KF immediately went down the tunnel when the final whistle went.

I went into the supporters post match lounge after the game. They do this after every game. A member of the academy gave an update and the motm was interviewed and given his fizz.

I got the opportunity to be intervieweed as a CAFC supporter. I applauded the way HTFC played and also to their disbelief told them about our club. We are customers, five managers have left but each improved the club, fan contempt for our regime etcetera. Warmly received and applauded. Spreading the message.

I spoke to Jason Euell wished him well personally and reminded him the supporters are behind him in difficult circumstances.

Hopefully this will be the turning point. KF cannot continue at the very least, someone must be lined up.

On my 50th birthday I witnessed the Dagenham defeat, tonight was on a par though it was the manager and owners tonight more than the players.

Good work on spreading the message, Latimer. I hope it wasn't a bad journey for you.

I can't say I'm too surprised, but I am disappointed, that now even Richard Murray and Katrien Meire aren't present to watch such displays though.
  • Latimer said:

I got the opportunity to be intervieweed as a CAFC supporter. I applauded the way HTFC played and also to their disbelief told them about our club. We are customers, five managers have left but each improved the club, fan contempt for our regime etcetera. Warmly received and applauded. Spreading the message.

Good for you. And shame on KM for not showing up.