Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye has refused to speak to the press post- Huddersfield disgrace

Comments

• Perhaps KM and RM were interviewing our 20 or so applicant's for the managers job
  • I am giving them the benefit of doubt and not sacking KF until they get back to London. Only reason why he is still inthe job at the moment.
  • edited January 2016
  • Dansk_Red said:

Perhaps he handed in his resignation and KM refused to accept it saying we are in this together.

Close but the truth is she said,'do you think i would leave you crying when there's room in this basket for two. '
    Problem was there was no one left to hand his resignation to.
  • Total respect to hendo, manned up and put himself in the firing line and genuinely sounded like he cared and was a broken man, wish the other pricks in the club could learn from him and face the music, cowards of the highest order.
  • 1StevieG said:

I am giving them the benefit of doubt and not sacking KF until they get back to London. Only reason why he is still inthe job at the moment.

A phone call to Belgium required first to clear next steps with the boss. Maybe a press conference or statement late morning or early afternoon?
  • Why would they do a press conference? This mob don't want to answer questions. They're scared.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    Message to the Charlton owner, KF and KM and to the Charlton players that have no heart, passion and fight to play for our amazing club
  • It will never happen with this lot, but the situation calls out for Nigel Pearson.
  • edited January 2016
    The short straw was sitting next to KF on the way home.
  • The post about Roland's real intentions from a few days ago sums up what Fraeye is and what he even probably sees himself as. He's just a toe rag piece of middle management shit who might as well be managing Duchatelet's stationery cupboard as a football club. This really is just a sideline business to these crooks. They don't care. We know that. I wouldn't be surprised to see laundryman still sitting on the bench against Hull and Blackburn. Because he's got no experience of management at this level he has got no idea of his own limitations. The same is true of the other puppet. Maybe we need to do a dirty laundry protest in the middle of a game, throw it onto the pitch in the direction of Fraeye or pile it into the directors' box in the west stand. Last night was the worst result in my time of following Charlton.
  • It will never happen with this lot, but the situation calls out for Nigel Pearson.

Yeah, it would be funny/great to see Pearson do this to Duchatelet if the latter told him to play someone against his will:

It will never happen with this lot, but the situation calls out for Nigel Pearson.

Yeah, it would be funny/great to see Pearson do this to Duchatelet if the latter told him to play someone against his will:
    Saw this on tv when it happened.

Pearson is a legend to do it to a palice dude.

Pardew was standing over watching and totally bottled it with Pearson, youtube it as classic viewing
  • Can't understand why Euell didn't speak to the press. Just because Fraye told him not to ? Piss poor if that's the case, seeing as his goalkeeper had the balls to do it.
  • It will be interesting to see if the real coward in Belgium breaks cover rather than allowing others to do his dirty work yet again.
  • Can't understand why Euell didn't speak to the press. Just because Fraye told him not to ? Piss poor if that's the case, seeing as his goalkeeper had the balls to do it.

Euell probably thought it his Fraeye's problem so let him carry the can.

I would not blame him.
  • CEO not even going to the game when the club is in total shit, is an utter disgrace. She is not fit for purpose, her Murray and Carol all need to go now.
  • Sponsored links:

Euell probably thought it his Fraeye's problem so let him carry the can.

I would not blame him.
    I get that but even if that's true, and it probably is, why a let one of his players carry the can instead ? We wouldn't have thought bad of Euell if he'd spoken
  • I honestly think we are all but doomed to relegation, the only thing that can save us is-
    1. An experienced and brilliant manager that knows the league. Never going to happen as they would have to be mad to work under this lot and we are never going to employ them.
    2. Roly to give the bloke a proper war chest to fund the great escape. That is also never going to happen, the next incumbent will have players sold from under him and have the same useless rejects dropped in his lap.

The next manager will again be a disappointment, even if it is Riga, the time for the benefit of the doubt has gone. We are going down unless they change their methods and so the new puppet deserves no benefit of the doubt, hound him from the off.
  • That's my take on it Elfsborg. As for Fraeye, there are no more words. He did all the excuses, and rather than accept he was out of his depth, dragged us further and further down. Tonight was the night he had to stand up, take the blame and admit the party was over. But he refused to talk and told Euell not to as well. Pathetic multiplied by useless.

Message to Jason Euell. Get back to the academy, and do not take on a managers role. There will always be time for that when the Belgians have gone. No excuses for Karel, but really, why would you work for clowns that expect you to win games with signings like Vaz Te?
  • There are a good few times when Hendo's media training kicks in but he states that Colchester could have done what Huddersfield did.

Whilst his comment about having to get on the coach to see what has happened makes it sound as though Fraeye didnt even go in the dressing room and just got straight on the coach.

Least he confirms that Cousins will be back Saturday
  • Went and sat on the team coach.

No doubt Jason Euell will be left to take the flak.

But what can you expect with an owner who never comes to games and a so called CEO who won't answer an email let alone face the media or fans.

What is the collective noun for a group of cowards?

Surely, it's a 'boardroom of cowards'?
  • edited January 2016

There are a good few times when Hendo's media training kicks in but he states that Colchester could have done what Huddersfield did.

Whilst his comment about having to get on the coach to see what has happened makes it sound as though Fraeye didnt even go in the dressing room and just got straight on the coach.

Least he confirms that Cousins will be back Saturday

I found the comment about the return of Cousins a little strange, clutching at straws really but I suppose he had to give a little glimmer of positivity to us. Fair play to him for doing the Interview having been at fault for a flap for their second and you could tell he was genuinely shell shocked after the game. Most of these these blokes do have pride and it definitely showed with him. If Cousins had played we would have had much more energy and bite in midfield but I doubt if the outcome would have been much different so he certainly did well to miss this one out. Sadly he won't be a quick fix for Hull, the team needs a massive uplift in confidence, players who know their duties and a game plan, too much to expect in a short space of time. Bottom line, RD is the only one with the solution, will there be a seed change, highly unlikely! :angry:
  • edited January 2016
    Under normal circumstances at a properly run footbaIl club I would be astonished that the CEO KF and RM were still in their positions. However at the Valley, when you consider that we have an Owner who doesn't give a toss about this little part of his Empire then it all makes sense. Right?
  • Thing is... Cousins does a lot of running about but he does do the engine work for the team, doesnt just help on the pitch but it also helps others hide a bit better