Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye has refused to speak to the press post- Huddersfield disgrace

Comments

• kentred2 said:

Went and sat on the team coach.

No doubt Jason Euell will be left to take the flak.

But what can you expect with an owner who never comes to games and a so called CEO who won't answer an email let alone face the media or fans.

What is the collective noun for a group of cowards?

Belgiums
    AAAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Belgium is country.

Belgian is the nationality.

Belgium. Belgian. Belgium. Belgian.
    'Twas a joke
  • Eull melted too
  • LuckyReds said:

Rumours of a post-match punch-up in the dressing room too>

Good. They should be kicking the shit out of each other after that result.

• Bet the team bus is a bundle of laughs on the way back
  • Ok, we ned to find out what happened in the dressing room. When i played football, there were a fair few dressing room fights. It shows passion. Best thing i have heard all night as i didn't hear any in the commentary.
  • edited January 2016
    The man is a coward, a fraud and an incompetent.

Arsewipe.
  • ozaddick said:

LuckyReds said:

Rumours of a post-match punch-up in the dressing room too>

Good. They should be kicking the shit out of each other after that result.

No energy left after that tiring performance
  • Bet the team bus is a bundle of laughs on the way back

Reckon some might check in at the local Travelodge and train home in the morning !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Poor bloke, lamb to the slayghter
  • Good to see the team smiling again. Thanks Carol, Roly & Pinochio.
  • J BLOCK said:

Eull melted too

I don't see why Euell should do Fraeye's dirty work for him.
    Karel doesn't like to wash his dirty laundry in public.
    Yea he prefers the back of the valley gold minibus !!
  • Hearing they fell out and had a punch up when they realised the 18 'players' plus KF and KM could not all squeeze into the same laundry basket. Poor old Hendo was the man that missed out.
  • Hearing they fell out and had a punch up when they realised the 18 'players' plus KF and KM could not all squeeze into the same laundry basket. Poor old Hendo was the man that missed out.

Now I know what people really mean,,when they say Charlton is a basket case of a club.
  • LuckyReds said:

Rumours of a post-match punch-up in the dressing room too...

Colin will be here in a bit to tell us that Watt popped in, threw a few punches and jumped in his car to nip back to Wales...

Where did you hear this mate?
    Only twitter! hah, nowhere exciting or secret ;)
  • There is only one person that needs ironing out and he was sat on the coach.
  • edited January 2016
    LuckyReds said:

Rumours of a post-match punch-up in the dressing room too...

Colin will be here in a bit to tell us that Watt popped in, threw a few punches and jumped in his car to nip back to Wales...

Interestingly, on the Sky replay of the Reza sending-off, Johnson ran up to Reza and gave him a huge bollocking - i initially thought he was running up to referee, but he gave Reza a real verbal kicking, remonstrating with him. Maybe its him and Reza having a punch-up.
  • Sponsored links:

• no sign of @colin1961, there's a bloody surprise!!
  • no sign of @colin1961, there's a bloody surprise!!

He is probably hiding out in the laundry basket as we speak waiting for the latest inside scope that he always has.
  • Absolute disgrace.
  • PaddyP17 said:

Don't worry lads, I'll cover the interview:

- Karel, you must be feeling very disappointed after that?

"Yes, it was a tough night, we weren't quite as sharp as Huddersfield. It was very disappointing to concede against the run of play five times. We lacked some urgency and we are working hard to correct it on the training ground, we have brought in players and we are working, but we can only play eleven on the pitch except when Reza is sent off so we have to play with ten."

- How will you respond, Karel?

"Yes I think we will play the next game of football."

- How the fuck are you still here?

"Well considering I have routinely been smuggled in and out of all Charlton-related areas by laundry basket it's not all that surprising."

etc etc

Shouldn't be a time for laughter, but that bottom bit has me in tears.
  • Looks like the press are going to have some fun with this. I fucking hope so.
  • Maybe it's just me, but... if the Head Coach, Assistant Head Coach and Club Captain were all there and all refused to speak to the press, why did the goalie go out at all?