Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye has refused to speak to the press post- Huddersfield disgrace

Comments

• Can someone please do the 'it's happening' thingy.

Thanks. I'd now like the Michael Appleton photo please.
    Yes Master.

There is no way we could get a manager who can lead his team to a win over Swansea. How bloody ironic. All those photos.
  • Went and sat on the team coach.

No doubt Jason Euell will be left to take the flak.

But what can you expect with an owner who never comes to games and a so called CEO who won't answer an email let alone face the media or fans.

What is the collective noun for a group of cowards?

Belgian Wankers
  • He's probably meeting up with a few Huddersfield fans, afterall he helped organise the best night they've had for ages.
  • Collective nouns

A clamjamfrey of cloacas

I used my two favorite words there
  • I hope the players kick him out the coach in the arse end of nowhere.

Put the coach in the middle lane on the motorway and kick him out just as a lorry is coming past the door
  • Sponsored links:

• Eu ell would be bonkers to take it, not that I think he'll be offered it although may be in charge Saturday.
  • Went and sat on the team coach.

No doubt Jason Euell will be left to take the flak.

But what can you expect with an owner who never comes to games and a so called CEO who won't answer an email let alone face the media or fans.

What is the collective noun for a group of cowards?

A Cabal of cowards.

• Building a better tomorrow today, yeah right.
  • Trouble is with wasted 13 games with this bellend in charge most of them with the teams around us
  • His departure won't change anything.
  • Gonna take some minerals to get through Blackburn if he does stay!

I will doff my cap at the size of his gonads if this happens....
  • Sponsored links:

• Stephen Henderson was the only man to speak with the press... No one else will
  • LuckyReds said:

Rumours of a post-match punch-up in the dressing room too...

So he is a coward, run away to sit on the coach to avoid getting lumped.
  • LuckyReds said:

Rumours of a post-match punch-up in the dressing room too...

Colin will be here in a bit to tell us that Watt popped in, threw a few punches and jumped in his car to nip back to Wales...

Where did you hear this mate?
  • So Richard Murray you said in your statement that communications would be improved. Is that interim thing we have in charge of the first team included in that?
  • No. We blew the season with this guy. A decent manager would have got us more tan a point a game, and we'd be in the cup. Roland and Katrien, this is your show.