Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Airman tweeting Roly maybe backing down!!!

Tweets

Rick Everitt
@airmanbrown
9min

Hearing that the Ujpest boss didn't turn #cafc job down - looks like weight of opposition internal & external may have led to RD backing off

Comments

• Options
    How much further will he back off??
  • Options
    If so would suggest we are making an impression and the players are close to mutiny
  • Options
    Unless he couldn't get a work permit then I reckon this is the reason for the U-turn.
    If a british manager is appointed instead it'll be a mini victory in my eyes.
  • Options
    Interesting. Wonder where the internal opposition is coming from, the players? Surely not Uncle Richard? Definitely not KM. Who within the club is best placed to make Roly listen?
  • Options

Interesting. Wonder where the internal opposition is coming from, the players? Surely not Uncle Richard? Definitely not KM. Who within the club is best placed to make Roly listen?

Mrs Roly?
  • Options

Maybe Richard Murray woke from his 2 year slumber and actually acted in the club's interest?
    weight of opposition internal & external
    I wonder who the external opposition would be?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe Keith Peacock is coming out of semi retirement?
    He would certainly do a better job than Peeters/Luzon/Fraeye...probably as well as Riga, and maybe as well as Powell.
  • Options
    I hope Keith puts as much distance between himself and duchatelet/meire as possible.
  • Options
    Well it can not be the fans could be someone said, will not get this passed the FA.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Could just be the fact that we only offered him the role till end of season and he wanted longer ......

Ffs, how long did he deserve? Should have been here for one week at the very most!
  • Options
    What a complete & utter ****ing mess lets hope the Belgian doughnut whilst wiping the runny egg from his face is beginning to realise we are not a bloody social experiment or a commercial whim of transferring assets (well so called assets) between his companies/clubs.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Could just be the fact that we only offered him the role till end of season and he wanted longer ......

Is that a fact or a rumour?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could it be that RD has seen the error of his ways? Don't seem likely but I hope so.

In the meantime, I wonder if Airman's source knows if the alleged British manager is British based and currently employed, or not.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

colin1961 said:

Is that a fact or a rumour?

Fabrication
  • Options

I hope Keith puts as much distance between himself and duchatelet/meire as possible.

I notice that the Security guy sit one side and Murray sits the other in the directors box, Keith has now moved away in case of flying missiles.

Duchatelet is in a bunker in Belgium so no problem there.
  • Options
    Would love to see the dynamic between Father and Son here
  • Options
    More likely he won't be announced until his work permit is granted. Luzon had good English, I wonder about this guy?
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Bollocks - somebody has told RD & your beloved Katrien that enough is enough - hopefully this change of direction will me we get someone who knows the division - sadly probably too late but I hope it's thE first step to getting back our club. Colin surely even u want that!
  • Options
    I'd be amazed if any reputable english manager took the job unless promised (which admittedly doesn't mean much with these c*nts) some serious money to strengthen the squad in the next 2 weeks