Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Airman tweeting Roly maybe backing down!!!

Comments

• Options
    I fear this might be wishful thinking
  • Options

Could it be that RD has seen the error of his ways? Don't seem likely but I hope so.

In the meantime, I wonder if Airman's source knows if the alleged British manager is British based and currently employed, or not.

I cannot see RD paying off a manager's contract, so has to be unemployed, but how many decent British managers/head coaches would work under RD leadership
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

colin1961 said:

Could just be the fact that we only offered him the role till end of season and he wanted longer ......

Is that a fact or a rumour?

Or maybe Tongue in Cheek?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Either the British end or the Hungarian end is lying here to save face, because this was happening until just before 5pm. I'm hearing the British end was in a state of panic at the consequences.
    What about the Belgian end ?

Serious question
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Glen Roeder anyone

No,No, No, No, and No.
  • Options

Interesting. Wonder where the internal opposition is coming from, the players? Surely not Uncle Richard? Definitely not KM. Who within the club is best placed to make Roly listen?

Why not KM? She is probably feeling vulnerable herself now.
  • Options

Either the British end or the Hungarian end is lying here to save face, because this was happening until just before 5pm. I'm hearing the British end was in a state of panic at the consequences.
    They bloody well should have been in a state of panic if they weren't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Glen Roeder anyone

Do not even joke Col because at the moment the club seem to taking alot of notice in what this forum thinks............So get on the phone to Curbs please Richard and Katrien, get him on board and you may and i say May put a halt to SOME of the unrest at the club.
  • Options
    waldo said:

Interesting. Wonder where the internal opposition is coming from, the players? Surely not Uncle Richard? Definitely not KM. Who within the club is best placed to make Roly listen?

Why not KM? She is probably feeling vulnerable herself now.
    Because she wouldn't dare disagree with Gepetto.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    colin1961 said:

Glen Roeder anyone

I thought he died ages ago
  • Options
    Charlton will not be appointing Ujpest boss Nebojša Vignjevic as manager following Karel Fraeye’s exit, the club have confirmed.

Vignjevic, 47, was said to be on the verge of leaving Hungarian club Ujpest – also owned by Roland Duchatelet – to join the Addicks.
  • Options

The consequences of the Serbian coming or the consequences of him not coming?

• Options
    Sky Bet tweeted someone recently saying they weren't opening the markets as they think we already have someone lined up...
  • Options

Well I'm not aware that Ujpest the club has said anything.So if that's the case they have not lied. My source is unofficial. He mailed me the news at 16.34 GMT, if that helps.

• Options
    West2003 said:

Sky Bet tweeted someone recently saying they weren't opening the markets as they think we already have someone lined up...

Oops just checked and they're opening the markets in half an hour...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    colin1961 said:

I thought you'd have some inside info Col.

Looks like Charlton find out he would not get a work permit ....
    The way you type sometimes Colin really does make me worry about you pal.
  • Options
    This British manager thing, STVV have a fella from Northern Ireland as their manager
  • Options

Maybe nobody wanted to tell Jacko and Johnson after the way they "expressed their views" to certain team members in the Hudds dressing room?
  • Options

Well I'm not aware that Ujpest the club has said anything.So if that's the case they have not lied. My source is unofficial. He mailed me the news at 16.34 GMT, if that helps.

Not accusing your source. I'm suggestng that the man himself has an interest in putting it about that he turned Charlton down rather than was ready to leave and was then jilted. Plays much better in Hungary. But that is not the story at our end.
  • Options

Not accusing your source. I'm suggestng that the man himself has an interest in putting it about that he turned Charlton down rather than was ready to leave and was then jilted. Plays much better in Hungary. But that is not the story at our end.
    What my source wrote (my emphasis) was

still hot info, as breaking news: Nebojsa just left the office of Roderick Duchatelet, as things stand now, he is NOT joining Charlton!
  • Options
    edited January 2016

'Our' end....

Do you mean our country, our club or our source?