Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post Match Views - Hull City 6 Duchatelet's Dejects 0 (16/01/16)

It seems, none of the other mods fancy it, so here it is the post match thread.

Screenshot 2016-01-16 17.04.35

Comments

• Options
    From Hell, Hull and Halifax - good Lord deliver us.

Oh, and from f**kwitted Belgian 'geniuses' too......
  • Options
    Sell the club you c$nt or close it down.
  • Options
    Don't give him ideas
  • Options
    no other team in the Football League conceded 6 today.

but Motherwell lost 6-0 at Hearts.

so not all bad.
  • Options
    What more is going to happen? Fucking useless
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NugNug
    edited January 2016

Forget what happens on the grass now.
    Our energy has to be used to save the club and the Valley.

I agree with this, chances of us surviving are pretty much gone. Amazingly we're only a few points off but playing wise we're miles away. When Riga came in before we still had something to build on. Not this time.
  • Options
    PS. for those who do not speak the lingo. That said. Dear Roland Bugger this for a game of soldiers. Fuck off and take your dog with you.
  • Options
    This team is damaged goods now! The only way I can see us getting out of this is 4 or 5 quality signings and that ain't going to happen !
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    You gotta laugh at times like this. Get angry outside the main entrance next Saturday.

Actually a little bit disappointed it wasn't 7. Unless I've subconsciously blocked some horrific memory, in 27 years following the Addicks, I can't remember ever shipping 7. There was 6 against Leeds in the Prem but that's as bad as I can remember.

If this really was a soap opera it'd be getting panned for being too melodramatic and a bit far fetched.

11 goals against in a week, and knocked out the cup by a team in the league below before that. We are hilariously bad at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has been mentioned on other threads but I really think we should try to boycott a home game, in a month's time so we have time to spread the word. We MUST get rid of this EVIL which is destroying our great club
  • Options
    One word - disgraceful.
  • Options
    In all my years of following Charlton, I've never known it to be this bad. Lost for words ...
  • Options
    Looking forward to Northampton and Oxford away next season
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    To those that went to the match today, I hope you get your refund (along with a medal, you certainly deserve one!)

I've been a Charlton fans for many years so I am used to us being rubbish, but this a whole new level altogether. Incompetence and deceit off the pitch, shambolic capitulation on the pitch. My imagination is beginning to run away with just how catastrophic this ownership could end up being