Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reece Oxford - loan ?

Comments

• Options

Welcome Reece, I hope your stay in SE7 is enjoyable for you and fruitful for us.
    I've now absolutely run out of similes, metaphors and allegories to try to illustrate the extremity of the farce enveloping all aspects of the running of the football club we remembered as Charlton Athletic.
    I'm sure Reece Oxford is a terrific talent, I'm sure he has a supernova bright career ahead of him but what "lesson has been learned" if he is an answer to the needs of the current squad. He's only just 17, he might be a centre half, he might be a defensive midfielder but at 17 he doesn't know, his West Ham coaches don't know, so who exactly at Charlton can have the first fucking hint of an iota of a sliver of an idea? Championship experience indeed! Much professional football experience at all?
    I didn't give Richard Murray's "statement" any credibility at all but just in case there are any organisms out there still prepared to credit the regime with a scintilla of care as to its role at CAFC, it has just shit in your mouth, and laughed while doing it. At this rate those flats over the Jimmy Seed stand are gonna workout as cost effective to build as the new Wembley. Roly Douchebollox is showing even our dribblingly inept FA how to monumentally fuck up a project and have it cost 20 times what it should.
    I'd be delighted to see Oxford, Poyet, Johnson et al contribute manfully to the turnaround of Charlton's form and to finish 21st, 1 point ahead of the 3rd worst team in the division. But the odds are shortening rapidly that we'll be adrift 24th and first to be relegated. Bolton's situation is quite different but Rotherham and Bristol City are strengthening their squads for the run in, Charlton in contrast is dicking about and playing silly fuckers while its footballing world crumbles to dust around it. It matters not one jot who might be signed between now and Monday afternoon, the gig is up, the cards are dealt, the fix is in. This is now the sickest pantomime in footballing history. By comparison to Roly Douchebollox even that cunt Michael Macintyre is funny. I'd sooner have a pint with Simon Jordan.
    Help me out people, I last likened Charlton's plight to falling through The Looking Glass and being the weirdest pedestrian in Wonderland, so what words can now usefully explain the situation?

Not impressed then.........
  • Options
    If he doesn't wanna join then he can do one. If it's fallen through no doubt it charltons fault then blame has to go to that silly cow Ceo.

However it may be sod all to do with football and the usual look at me there is something up but I won't say Twitter/Facebook bollocks everyone seems to post now days.
  • Options
    :neutral:

• Options
    It's off.
  • Options
    Lol no one wants to come to us we are a flaming joke of a club
  • Options

Much rather a 17 year old from a Premiership club (and has played for that club) than some unheard of pile of dross from either the network or Belgian pub league.

Oxford clearly has something about him, and I'd wager after 5 games people will be raving about him.

Unless he has brat attacks and doesn't want to join. I'd rather a pile of dross than a brat. (:
  • Options

It's off.

I'd question if it was ever on.
  • Options
    Turned us down. Wish him nothing but bad luck and injuries.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's off.

I'd question if it was ever on.
    Surely must have been?! Or are you saying th media hype and circus around this deal as TonyW just loans out to Blackburn unnoticed...

• Options
    Cawley thinks it's fallen down our end. Player wanted to join.

Watt leaving tomorrow.

It's like they want a riot
  • Options

Watt leaving tomorrow.

if that's the case, can the club please confirm what went wrong ffs.
  • Options
    If he did turn us down then he sounds like a Bertie big bollocks. He's barely 17 and no doubt very talented but not wanting Championship football with a local club for a few months smacks of arrogance. He can piss off and sit on his arse a West Ham.
  • Options
    Turn out he didn't turn us down, love you Reece xxx
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Watt leaving tomorrow.

if that's the case, can the club please confirm what went wrong ffs.
    Katrien reading Charlton Life?

• Options
    What complete bollocks this is.
  • Options
    Another classic from this once great football club.

Can't wait for tomorrow's installment of the Floyd Road soap opera.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From West Ham's perspective, I'm not sure why they'd want to send him our way. Our situation does not really seem the best thing to be exposing a 17 year old to tbh.
  • Options
    The club really cant get anything right at the moment can they. They are just a joke
  • Options
    Turned down on Riga's say so...... Baffling. Unless we have some miracle working striker in the works I don't get that one.
  • Options
    why have him and Poyet ? makes as much sense as everything else i guess
  • Options

We really could of done with a 17 year old to get us out of this relegation battle , shame.

A 17 year old whose better than the majority of the players on our team. Guessing Gomez wasn't good enough either? Or Shelvey?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Wonder if Watt to Blackburn has fallen down hence screwing the finances for the Oxford deal?
  • Options
    When it's on the OS.

People telling him to do one etc etc based on nothing.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The club is a joke now, even 17 year old's don't want to come...that must be a first for KM/RD, but for me that is the final straw. I was planning to try and do a longer walk next season for the BHF, finishing at The Valley and trying to get coverage and sponsorship etc, as a Charlton supporter but....unless this regime changes I'll not bother. I'll still do the walk as the BHF need money but finish elsewhere and not mention CAFC at all. How stupid is this regime, really how stupid?????
  • Options
    So who is attempting to sign these players? Obviously not Riga if he said no to it.