Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reece Oxford - loan ?

167891012»

Comments

• Options

Have you not listened to the Riga after match interview? He explains why.

Have you not listened to the Riga after match interview? He explains why.

if you look carefully, you will see I posted well BEFORE Riga explained the Oxford situation
  • Options
    And? I wasn't replying to you. I posted at 6.47pm in direct response, and the post after, a guy who posted at 6.45pm. Don't why you have chosen to dig me out.
  • Options
    Quite right LargeAddick, I did listen to the Riga interview but unfortunately after I posted the 6.45 comment :blush:

As you say he quite clearly explained that the player was quality but that he didn't think that was the priority position to bolster given his squad.

I'd agree with that even without knowing how well Poyet is doing or how far Diarra's foot is going to take to mend.

What I was thinking was that there might also have been conditions attached including s requirement to play every game.

There was also chat that the deal wasn't necessarily completely dead. I was thinking that without a requirement to play the lad every game Riga would go for it.

But with limited funds, striker first for sure.
  • Options
    Man City in for Reece Oxford. But Riga didn't need him. Nice one Jose.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

To be fair, it's not as if Man City are likely to be playing him in the first team anytime soon!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Yes because a 17-year old would have kept us in the Championship
  • Options
    Who said anything about keeping us up. Riga turned down a wonderkid so he could keep playing crap like Ba and Your mate Reza
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Who said anything about keeping us up. Riga turned down a wonderkid so he could keep playing crap like Ba and Your mate Reza

He's not a wonderkid. Just being signed to fill a quota
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Hardly, he signed experienced defenders instead like Fanni, Motta and Yun

If we had had Fanni and Tex all season, we wouldn't have gone down