Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reece Oxford - loan ?

Comments

• Options

So who is attempting to sign these players? Obviously not Riga if he said no to it.

Which is good news if he can give a veto ...more than any of the others could do.
  • Options
    Well if we pay less for him and aren't committed to play him if it isn't working or if he doesn't fit the plan for a game, fair play to Riga.

To have to play someone when you are looking to escape relegation, fuck that. What if they turned out to be either shite or not fit into the team structure that you need to play?
  • Options

This could/should be bullshit but with this lot in charge....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-starlet-reece-oxfords-7266093

interesting .. BUT .. the love affair loan might be on again .. on the poll 'will CAFC be relegated ? .. 80% said yes, 20% said no .. unusually, there are no reported cases of a 'don't know'
  • Options

This could/should be bullshit but with this lot in charge....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-starlet-reece-oxfords-7266093

If true then it does Jose great credit. Of course it shows what a bunch of buffoons the others are!
  • Options
    I love us at the moment
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    So, Oxford is staying at West Ham?
    Do they not know that Upton Park has been sold.?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    its just complete and total Belgian bollocks the lot of it, I give up.
  • Options
    Talks still ongoing apparently, definitely can't see us getting him ater this though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Looked a real prospect in our pre season friendly with the hammers, him and Samuelson.
  • Options
    I think w should offer to play him as a striker. Can't be worse than what we have left if watt goes.
  • Options
    If it is true that Riga has vitoed the move because he does not know who he is, surely that is good, it means he is having a say on transfers. It does say the talks are still going on, so they may be showing Riga some videos of Oxford playing.
  • Options
    Halix said:

Looked a real prospect in our pre season friendly with the hammers, him and Samuelson.

Samuelson is the one that caught my eye in that game. plus he can play as an attacking midfielder or central mid field. Dropped down to Peterborough on loan.
  • Options

So, Oxford is staying at West Ham?
    Do they not know that Upton Park has been sold.?

What ?
  • Options
    I think Poyet has probably talked them out of this move, otherwise he would not get a game:-)
  • Options
    So someone has been negotiating with west ham and then when riga finds out at the "11th" hour he pulls the plug.

Hmmmm
  • Options
    I would like to think the manager would have a list of names he submits to the CEO he wants to bring in or they sit down and discuss it as you would do in any business, not bring someone in and the manager says don't want him. You would also have to ask how the stories of on and off were leaked out...it is a circus down there and proves how inept that woman really is.

See she was all teeth and smiles for the cameras today showing off the training ground. I loath that woman.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Makes you wonder how it got out to the public notice and assume agreements made before they bothered to mention it to Riga. Who is doing the transfer dealings. KM says she only negotiates wages and payments and how would she know who to sign? Do not tell me it is RD, he would not know who Oxford is. KF was supposed to have left RD's side, so it can only be Murray, oh dear, if so, we are right in the shite, remember he's last signings as chairman
  • Options
    I'm with Riga on this one. Certainly a talented player but not for us at this moment and situation. I imagine there will be another 20 clubs waiting to take him on loan anyway. Kevin Nolan who's just gone to Orient would of fitted the bill, even just as a player.
  • Options
    If Riga has pulled the plug because he doesn't know who Reece Oxford is (& I don't believe that for a second), Riga should watch the video of the Arsenal vs West Ham game from earlier this season!
  • Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if Riga knows exactly who he is.
    I smell CEO bullshit with a leaked line to the press to make Riga look bad and Meire amazing.
    Couldn't make it up? I think Katrien is shovelling it by the lorry load.
  • Options
    I reckon it's true but in Riga's defence he has probably asked for experienced Championship players for certain positions and KM is ringing round, seeing who is available and then saying yes before Riga even knows.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Can't imagine West Ham bending over backwards to want to do business with us in the future, or Reece particularly wanting to play football under Jose now... Whether we needed him or not, we are fast becoming a laughing stock, the media are latching on to it and quickly at that. It may be covering up the real truth, but the problem was our end - and Reece being angry is fair enough.
  • Options
    Jose -Who's Oxford? KM -he's West Ham! Jose- oh right, I know I'm newish to England etc but everyone knows Oxford isn't in London ;)
  • Options
    Got the following text off of a pal earlier who doesnt normally send stuff but is right 90% of the time when he does;
    "Riga pulled plug on oxford, was all but done... Player not happy and nor are the hierarchy at the club... Not sure if he's flexing his muscle to get his man in last min or what but he's pissed off quite a few people"
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Got the following text off of a pal earlier who doesnt normally send stuff but is right 90% of the time when he does;
    "Riga pulled plug on oxford, was all but done... Player not happy and nor are the hierarchy at the club... Not sure if he's flexing his muscle to get his man in last min or what but he's pissed off quite a few people"

What a bizarre and shambolic situation... it sounds like a power struggle is going on between Riga and the club over who chooses the players