Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Powell on Talksport tonight

Comments

• Options
    Good guess
  • Options
    Marcus Bent definitely
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

Why do they have to do the black manager thing zzzzzz

Powell's view is spot on though, this isn't about colour; you "can't always blame the system".
    Absolutely but why is that even a question.

The Rooney rule is a piss take.
    Who is it taking the piss out of??
    Any coach, of any ethnicity, that has gone through the correct channels and experience to earn an opportunity to manage a football club.
    You might want to look up what the Rooney rule is. I'm not clever enough to tell you whether it works, but it doesn't contradict that sentiment.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Mark Fish???

Exactly what i was thinking.
  • Options
    Has to be Fish.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Curb_It said:

Mark Fish???

Exactly what i was thinking.
    Ditto.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Mark Fish???

That's my guess, I can imagine him turning up in a dressing gown
  • Options
    I remember Fish doing an MTV cribs, he had a basement bar/club in his house. I would say it was him as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if fish's twitter account is anything to go by i wouldnt put anything past him. Seems madder than a box of frogs.
  • Options
    Fish fell through his glass coffee table on his 30th. Definitely him I reckon.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I can see alot of answers (Mark Fish etc.) But I appear to have missed the question ...
  • Options

"Which ex-charlton player fell through a glass table?"

Cheers.

Yeah it was Fishy, I remember a chat I had with the lovely lady season ticket holder sitting next to me with her son back in the Prem days, she was a nurse down at where the Charlton players took scans. Thought she was joking as to the reason... couldn't quite believe it.

Mad as a march hare that man Fish.
  • Options
    Definetley Fish
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Curb_It said:

I can see alot of answers (Mark Fish etc.) But I appear to have missed the question ...
    Turned up still pissed in his dressing gown on match day. I think? He wasn't expected to play but was called in. Then sent home.

I think that's right?

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Curb_It said:

Turned up still pissed in his dressing gown on match day. I think? He wasn't expected to play but was called in. Then sent home.

I think that's right?

I think it was the post-match dissection the next day, there were a few rather poor performances so they were demanded in at 9am on a Sunday.
  • Options
    Player had massive party planned.
    Team lost to Arsenal on Sat.
    Team played shit.
    Manager went mad.
    All dragged in on sunday morning to watch game back.
    Player who had party rolled in half cut in his dresssing gown.
    Got a ten minute bollocking.
    Got up and walked out