Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Powell on Talksport tonight

Comments

• Options

Don't know what you lot are all getting so worked up about - he told us all this (apart from the dressing gown bit) a year ago in his interview for Trust News...if only you had bothered to read it ;-)

I read it Weegie but there's nothing like hearing if straight from the horses mouth :wink: .
  • Options
    surely hasn't affected solly's performances, it's not like he's lost a bit of his magic and confidence since RD took over is th- oh wait.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Curb_It said:

Curb_It said:

Fish fell through his glass coffee table on his 30th. Definitely him I reckon.

I can see alot of answers (Mark Fish etc.) But I appear to have missed the question ...
    Turned up still pissed in his dressing gown on match day. I think? He wasn't expected to play but was called in. Then sent home.

I think that's right?

The team lost to Arsenal on a Saturday and the manager told the players they had to be in at 9am the next morning(obviously they usually get Sundays off), one of the players was hosting a party that night and the next day turned up 20 minutes late wearing a dressing gown.

EDIT: CWalsh'sLoveChild Explained it better.
  • Options
    Ok so it was definitely Mark Fish but the day after a match.

Bear in mind I'm a little pissed listening to this!

Night all.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Any chance of a link to the interview please?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Don't know what you lot are all getting so worked up about - he told us all this (apart from the dressing gown bit) a year ago in his interview for Trust News...if only you had bothered to read it ;-)

I read it Weegie but there's nothing like hearing if straight from the horses mouth :wink: .
    I've still got it all recorded - an hour and a half's worth. Truth is, it's too sad to listen back to that often...much as I love the sound of his voice.
  • Options
    Incredible interview.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Also, as much as we appreciate your efforts with Trust News, TalkSport has a bit of a wider reach.
  • Options
    Anyone know when it will be saved on talksport and available to listen?
  • Options
    Its available on their website- listen again-. Come back Crissy we need ya.
  • Options
    What show was it on - was it the Sports Bar with Andy Goldstein?
  • Options
    Talksport but I can't find it. Someone help
  • Options
    Jason Cundy and Goldstein program last night 22.45-23.45 uk time
  • Options
    Wouldn't want Powell back as manager at all but brilliant interview from a club legend, let's leave him as that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    I think the difference here is that it would have been picked up by a wider audience. It will only add to the existing ill feeling amongst not only our fans but other general football fans and the media. Hopefully the media coverage thread is very active in the coming days with positive reaction for the cause as a direct result of some of Powells comments.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

team was always going to stay up - they were good enough, strong enough

The one thing that made we wince a bit listening to the interview, if Riga hadn't of come in I think we would of gone down, the team was playing dire.