Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    What UK channel is it on?
  • Options
    Sorry. Bt box office. Just seen that
  • Options
    What UK channel is it on?
    BT Sports Box Office
  • Options
    Hughes v Galahad on DAZN will be a decent scrap too
  • Options
    That head clash was very Josh Warrington-esque. 
  • Options
    Fuck me Joyce can take a punch 
  • Options
    Great fight, Joyce doing what I thought he would and Parker showing the heart of a Lion, a thoroughly battered Lion 
  • Options
    There won't be many people queueing up to fight Joe Joyce after that. His style still makes me feel sick but he is so persistent and brutal coming forward 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    There won't be many people queueing up to fight Joe Joyce after that. His style still makes me feel sick but he is so persistent and brutal coming forward 
    Relentless with a ridiculous chin. Great shot to finish 
  • Options
    Joyce is much better than I realised 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Joyce is much better than I realised 
    Was just saying the shame, I think he can really trouble anyone 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Said this before, but he's like the slow moving robot Knight from the 90s kids show Knightmare. Just keeps on going.
  • Options
    I hope he is given a shot at someone for a lot of money sometime soon. He is like a cheat code for heavyweight boxing at he moment, Parker threw some really good combinations but was so, so blown after 2 or 3 rounds and Parker isn't someone who is found wanting for courage or fitness, or movement come to that. 
  • Options
    Agree, reckon he could fight anyone and trouble them. Parker had never been stopped before.
  • Options
    Fury vs AJ off, if it was ever on. From the outside it looks like Tyson is losing the plot a bit again, you do have to worry about him when he does actually retire. Looked like he was back on the powder on Saturday.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    shine166 said:
    Fury vs AJ off, if it was ever on. From the outside it looks like Tyson is losing the plot a bit again, you do have to worry about him when he does actually retire. Looked like he was back on the powder on Saturday.
    He did.

• Options
    Jesus, thats some good chang.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    He did.

****Tyson Fury announces new promotional deals with Kalle Sauerland***
  • Options
    Good gear, but he's wearing that like someone that struggling. No wonder he wants out of a mega fight right now.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Good gear, but he's wearing that like someone that struggling. No wonder he wants out of a mega fight right now.
    He could be coked out of his head and drink 20 pints. 
    AJ still wouldn't land a punch on him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All a bit of a farce really. 

You need to take a 60-40 split. Ok then.
    You need to fight on this date. Ok then.

Then on the day that both sides are meeting to discuss it (who both also state talks are going well), including BT and DAZN, Fury issues a bullshit statement saying if it's not signed today it's off.

He would've obviously known there was no way it was getting signed by Monday and then lo and behold he now says he'll fight Charr instead, a guy who we all know was lined up all along.
  • Options
    Shelley Finkel must be on smack .. Wilder vs Helenius is $74.95 ppv 🤣 wouldn't pay that to watch it live if they staged it in my back garden
  • Options
    Always amazed at the US ppv prices 
  • Options
    Benn vs Eubank Saturday night.

I've felt all along that Eubank should win comfortably, but the stipulations that are in place (which are unfair in my opinion) will favour Benn
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Always amazed at the US ppv prices 
    Think there's more of a culture there of gathering for fights, all going round one person's house to watch it and chipping in etc.
  • Options
    Plus €75 used to be about £40 rather than about £74!!
  • Options
    Benn vs Eubank Saturday night.

I've felt all along that Eubank should win comfortably, but the stipulations that are in place (which are unfair in my opinion) will favour Benn
    Thats how I see it, Eubank is too big for Connor, I really like Connor and admire the dedication he is showing and how intense he is. However whilst I dont think either of them win world titles at their more favoured weight classes, Eubank has been in with (and lost to) much better opponents than Connor. Eubank can also seriously take a shot and whilst his footwork is non existent he will be there all night whereas Connor needs to move, find angles and conclusively win rounds. 
  • Options
    Oh dear...
    Conor Benn returned an adverse finding for clomifene at a recent drugs test. The substance, which is usually used to treat infertility in women but can increase testosterone in men, is prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency. It is understood Benn’s test was carried out by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association.
  • Options
    Is Conor Benn having a baby?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    It's used as post-cycle therapy following a anabolic steroid cycle to keep oestrogen levels at bay.

Sample B not yet been tested so no rules broken as yet, but the implication alone doesn't look good!