Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

April Fans Forum - MINUTES ON PAGE 11

Comments

• Options

We really are screwed arn't we.

This.
    I would say this has now become a 'pissing the fans off at all cost'exercise .

I honestly have a feeling I may never be back. They seem intent on burning the club to the ground.
  • Options

Until they go, yep. They don't have a clue how to turn it around and even if they did they have completely alienated the fanbase to the point of no return.
  • Options
    An owner wouldn't tell his staff if he is thinking of selling.
  • Options

Well and truly. Yet still there are sympathisers that refuse to believe it.
  • Options

Well and truly. Yet still there are sympathisers that refuse to believe it.
    Yes. Luke the majority of the west lower season ticket holders who are just "here to watch the football."
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Katie, do you want fries with those lies?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KM: It was drafted by the senior management team and Mr Duchatalet had his input.

That bit made me chuckle. I do expect better from people who should know better than me.
  • Options
    7. Plans for next Season/Season tickets
    CL: Will the club be embarking on the same recruitment strategy or is owner prepared to change? If he
    carries on, one thing will happen.
    KM: We will learn from mistakes

She makes me want to chew my own tongue off out of anger
  • Options
    She seems really, really keen to learn from her mistakes!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    KM: Yes, finances don't look pretty in League 1. But obviously Mr. Duchatelet seeks success on the pitch,
    the idea that he doesn’t, makes no sense.

Lol full of gems this
  • Options
    anyone got a pic of Tony Nobollox ? lets plaster his boat all over social media
  • Options
    Just another highlight for me:
    Dazzler21 said:

Chizz said:

Dazzler21 said:

(ed. this time Roland Rant and it's a cracker)

Is this insinuating Roland wrote it because I'm certain he did not.

Hey @Dazzler21 what makes you certain it was not written by him? As other posters have said, there's good evidence that it was, so it would be interesting to know why you suggest he didn't. Do you have some inside knowledge to spill?
    I am certain it was written by Meire, probably with Roland's approval. It reads exactly as she speaks.
    I do not think he would be going over and over the 'weird' point.
    It's all a bit weird.

It was drafted by the senior management team and Mr Duchatalet had his input.

Thanks for proving me right.
  • Options

This.
    I would say this has now become a 'pissing the fans off at all cost'exercise .

I honestly have a feeling I may never be back. They seem intent on burning the club to the ground.
    Likewise, never has a mock funeral felt so much like the real thing. Yet another sad day for Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

KM: It was drafted by the senior management team and Mr Duchatalet had his input.

That bit made me chuckle. I do expect better from people who should know better than me.

I agree, again this is another political answer from KM. Quite clearly they now believe in non disclosure and providing limited information, which is not good for creating a good long term relationship with the fans.
  • Options
    You can't trust anything that comes out of KM's mouth.

I bet she has to get somebody else to whistle her dog.

• Options
    Thought it was interesting that they are going to employ an individual to watch a small number of problem fans next year.

It was in the away coach section but could this be a broader initiative?
  • Options
    Meire reminds me of the lyrics to a Rod Stewart song Reason To Believe.

If I listened long enough to you
    I'd find a way to believe that it's all true
    Knowing that you lied straight-faced while I cried
    Still I look to find a reason to believe

Perhaps the covered end choir could sing this Chorus at the Burnley game.
  • Options
    I don't usually comment on matters like these, I'd only be repeating what others have said before me but I cannot believe the drivel the SMT spout. They seem to have lost any capacity of rational thought and the apparent lack awareness of the situation they now find themselves in is beyond belief!!

They must know something we don't know to be able to make false statements like these and then carry on in the same vain, because anyone with half a brain would have some kind of self awareness that what they say is complete nonsense.