Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

April Fans Forum - MINUTES ON PAGE 11

Comments

• Options
    Redrobo said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Ben18 said:

Well, back from Dartford and no need for the champagne. A hot cup of tea is more welcome anyway. It was freezing cold. Having read the comments since I posted earlier, I am now unsure whether it was Solly's knee or ankle. I may have remembered it wrong, but either way the point is he was injured and not dropped. I specifically asked if he had been dropped for non footballing reasons and this was emphatically denied.

On the question of videoing the meeting, we were told that this had been a one off experiment. In fairness, I believe that one or two people were less than happy about being filmed so that may have affected the decision.

Tony and Katrien?
    Mandy I reckon, she caught a lot of (deserved) flack for her performance.
    She complained the camera made her look fat
    That's just out of order!

EVERYONE knows she is big boned and not FAT!

And I would like to just add that Katrien Said she was the most beautiful woman she had ever met! so take that you rude pig! Katrien is renowned to tell the truth!
    Katrien also pointed out that she is extremely light on her feet.
    Light on her feet?

Sits in West Lower?

Ideal candidate for a pitch invasion front runner - I expect the Stewards will be watching her carefully now.

• Options
    Not the clearest minutes I have ever read. No criticism of those of you there on our behalf, but shouldn't someone have pointed out that fans expectations are for a second successive relegation? Thanks to killerjerrylee for trying to get her to commit to going for promotion. Clearly it will be a side effect rather than an aim should it happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just don't know where to start. Almost every word that comes out of their mouths in those minutes is complete and utter bullshit.

We all know it, do they believe it themselves though?
  • Options

My favourite bit is that they're looking for a "sofa alternative".

I reckon a window-less dark room, continually playing the sound of the pan pipes.
  • Options

My favourite bit is that they're looking for a "sofa alternative".

You just couldn't make it up. If only it wasn't our club they were destroying it would be hilarious.

A futon? bloody cost cutting regime
  • Options
    It has taken days to come up with minutes which are full of typos as well as the usual drivel. Do none of the SMT have any understanding of the English language? (Walks off shaking head and muttering 'the country has gone to the dogs')
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CatAddick said:

Katrien Meire "it is normal when a club is relegated that people look for positions elsewhere"

As they went a while ago, maybe SOMEBODY was planning for relegation

How the fuck does she know she has no experience in football.
  • Options
    What else is suggested is that the {...} was clearly redacted by the SM team Would love to know the unedited version actually said.

And the Sofa replaced by those cheap plastic garden chairs beloved by pissed up football fans for chucking around a city square during an European international tournament
  • Options
    T said:

I love the high turn over of staff being blamed on relegation when many of the left prior to that being confirmed.

My thought entirely - something else I would have liked to have seen her challenged on...

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Whats this?? "Free travel is major problem. Hooligans on coaches, stewards being sworn at, drinking,
    obscene chants. "
  • Options

No truth in the Solly to Gillingham story. That's good.

She would say that. I know who I believe and it's not KM