Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

April Fans Forum - MINUTES ON PAGE 11

Comments

• Options
    Well, back from Dartford and no need for the champagne. A hot cup of tea is more welcome anyway. It was freezing cold. Having read the comments since I posted earlier, I am now unsure whether it was Solly's knee or ankle. I may have remembered it wrong, but either way the point is he was injured and not dropped. I specifically asked if he had been dropped for non footballing reasons and this was emphatically denied.

On the question of videoing the meeting, we were told that this had been a one off experiment. In fairness, I believe that one or two people were less than happy about being filmed so that may have affected the decision.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Well, back from Dartford and no need for the champagne. A hot cup of tea is more welcome anyway. It was freezing cold. Having read the comments since I posted earlier, I am now unsure whether it was Solly's knee or ankle. I may have remembered it wrong, but either way the point is he was injured and not dropped. I specifically asked if he had been dropped for non footballing reasons and this was emphatically denied.

On the question of videoing the meeting, we were told that this had been a one off experiment. In fairness, I believe that one or two people were less than happy about being filmed so that may have affected the decision.

Just like Henderson is injured.

Not digging you out as you can only report back the answer you are given. It is true that Chris has an injury - he has been playing with it - it isn't imo (based on the source that provided the info) the reason he was left out on Saturday. The fact he has been carrying a knock is "very convenient" at this juncture.
  • Options
    I think you and various others might have fallen off chairs if the club had answered, "Yes, he was dropped for insubordination..."
  • Options
    edited April 2016

For sure. It was also stated that there is no truth in the story that attempts were made to ship him out to Gillingham on loan.

Thanks for the feedback. Words and figures clearly at odds here so someone must be telling porkies (not you killerjerrylee). Hmm, now whose got lots of previous? :open_mouth:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

1 hour 30 minutes into the video of the meeting in November the CEO states the meetings should be videod.

Not your fault, they have not got a clue
    States it again 1 hour 43 minutes
  • Options

JohnnyH2 said:

JohnnyH2 said:

1 hour 30 minutes into the video of the meeting in November the CEO states the meetings should be videod.

Not your fault, they have not got a clue
    States it again 1 hour 43 minutes
    You're not really watching that whole disaster movie over again, are you? That is dedication.

Easy to run it forward, only took about 10 minutes in total.
  • Options
    I just read the minutes again...definetly says ankle for what its worth, they do reply that they are currently discussing his future with the club.....read into that what you may, but in footballing speak that usually means he is on his way out the door, but thats just conjecture on my part.
  • Options

The problem is now that nobody believes them even if they do tell the truth - like the boy who cried wolf

Or girl.
  • Options

Tony and Katrien?
  • Options
    TEL said:

I just read the minutes again...definetly says ankle for what its worth, they do reply that they are currently discussing his future with the club.....read into that what you may, but in footballing speak that usually means he is on his way out the door, but thats just conjecture on my part.

It does indeed. During an injury you would not start discussing his future with the Club, you would concentrate on him getting fit and then go from there.

I don't believe whomever at the Club dismissed the 'rumours', probably was either a) KM herself who lies through her teeth or b) some poor soul who was told by KM the lie and wholeheartedly believed it.
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Tony and Katrien?
    Mandy I reckon, she caught a lot of (deserved) flack for her performance.
  • Options
    What she said was that they have started contract talks with Chris.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The problem is now that nobody believes them even if they do tell the truth - like the boy who cried wolf

Or girl.
    Or squirrel.
  • Options
    If it was not so serious, a lot of the s*** that goes on is absolutely hilarious.
  • Options

Sounds like the incompetent, ugly, horse nosed, lying bitch* took you all for a runaround again. These forums are a waste of time, it's pretty clear that it's just her lying about the bigger issues and you lot talking about turnstiles and murals, as if anyone really gives a shit. Stop mugging yourselves off and stop going.

*no offence.
    Let's see how many people cry about it this time, think I got 6 or 7 flags this time in November.

Out of order.

Not for the childish insult but for digging out other fans who are least asking the questions.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Like CARD and the Trust it's time in my opinion to politely tell the club that we will not be attending any more arranged meetings whilst Duchaletet and Meire are still at the football club.

That includes the Fans Forum, Target 20,000 and Valley Gold (Meire is on that committee).

Respect and no offence to everyone who keeps up their time and evenings to attend, but the woman is not to be trusted and has once again has told more lies, this time with no filming of Monday's meeting.

But this all adds fuel to the fire mate, they are the board that keeps on giving....would you prefer stone wall silence? Think about it.