Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

April Fans Forum - MINUTES ON PAGE 11

Comments

• Options
    Will she ever tell the truth?
  • Options

Will she ever tell the truth?

No
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    WOW! Mandy now part of the SMT. We have finally arrived in Rolly's parallel universe where the lunatics are running the asylum. What an absolute shambles. Tin hats on, good luck everyone.
  • Options

The communication team will work with Mandy to ensure we don't misinterpretate anything.

Communication team will be on MANDY!!! Or have I misinterpreted something :)

• Options
    What a load of bollocks
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited April 2016
    Off_it said:

What a load of bollocks

Whats a load of bollocks ? @Off_it you are starting to sound a bit like Katrien Meire with the generality of that statement.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The whole tone of the minutes was one of fiddling while Rome the sofa burns.
  • Options

KM in minutes, re OS:

I’m obviously unhappy about the West Ham story because as a former lawyer specialized in that field it looks from the outset that there’s an argument for illegal state aid. But the harm is done, they’re moving in. So the only solution is try to make them pay a higher rental fee

On 16 May 2014, at Richard Murray's suggestion, CAST sent a document to KM outlining the full details of the State Aid complaint, which I initially raised out of curiosity, but became a full scale exercise supported by Wyn Grant and Chris Cheetham (@Mundell Fleming). All of the LLDC responses to the EC were included. Mindful both of her background, and of the nervousness of clubs to be seen to pick fights with each other, the document observes:

We believe this is an example of an action which the Trust can take, which supports the Club’s interests, but which the Club might hesitate to take.

No reply was ever received from her to this document

On 28th September 2014, again at Richard Murray's suggestion we sent a further document which outlined the final verdict of the EC regarding our complaint. In the Executive Summary we wrote

Having carefully considered the responses, we have to reluctantly conclude that the Trust cannot respond further in a way which is likely to impress the EC, for two reasons:

2.1 It is likely that a lawyer experienced in EC competition law would be needed to review the response, and we do not have access to such a person

No reply was ever received from her to this document , either.

Shows her up as the person she is. A empty headed sompleton who has learned everything there is to know about spouting usefull nothings to the fans while actually doing nothing. Shame the trust didn't point out that any attempt to reconcile the fans with the regime would need her instant sacking for incompetence as a starting point, but why bother. She does what RD tells her, and keeps her job. Useless bint.
  • Options
    Ah Stig, mate, you should have used this as the basis of the Katie doll. Not only does it have an amusingly over-sized head, but it also has a particularly satisfying way of getting it to speak.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5nfOzoLxaw

• Options
    Like it!
  • Options
    I know I mentioned it on Charlton Life at the time. Must have too much time on my hands as I've just scrolled through that thread and found what I said on March 15 on the 'statement' thread:

As we were leaving I went up to her on my own and took the opportunity to ask her if she was going to respond to CARD's statement and whether they would be meeting the Trust. During that conversation she said to me that Roland had met with some fans. I thought nothing of that at the time, but for it to appear in the 'statement' tonight seems a bit of a coincidence.

• Options
    One very good way to judge a leader is by the quality of the people they rely on. I rest my case.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fans Forum tonight so I understand.
  • Options
    SMT and Target 20K no doubt.
  • Options
    Does target 20k contain more than 1 fan?

The plural may be overstated.
  • Options
    I doubt Target 20k will be there as they announced on Twitter recently they need to remain anonymous. Can't have names on minutes!

• Options
    edited July 2016
    I think they are voting to take the 'k' off the target! Should make it realistic!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

On video??!
  • Options
    kafka said:

seth plum said:

On video??!
    No.
    I doubt we will find out much about it, it is withering on the vine I suppose.
    The regime seems to have set up an easily manipulated target20k group for all fan related stuff.
  • Options
    Has anyone met the Target20k fan or group of fans?
  • Options

There was no Target 20k rep there tonight though there is the intention for a group representative to attend in future.

How many people are there in the target20k group to choose a rep from?