Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morgan Fox and humble pie

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Idiots booing him, wtf? 
    Agree, Merchant Bankers!

Can’t remember why he left, was his contract up, did he want to go or was he sold to recoup a few bob?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Long and short of it
    Morgan Fox has played 63-games in the Championship prior to this season, thats 63-games whilst we've been enjoying life in League One
    Yes you get players who play in the Championship who arent very good but they dont play that many games
    This is a Morgan Fox who has played now under Carvahol | Luhukay | Bruce | Monk
    People think he was shit for us, thats fair enough we all have opinions (can disagree with me if you wish, thats your right) but for me its bullshit, when your trusted by so many Managers (two of them; Bruce and Monk have done well in the Managerial game here in England) then you need to step back and question if its your opinion thats wrong... Not the opinion of the person who is backing him, because you think its purely down to the fact that they were: "Made in Charlton"
    Katrien Meire probably going to Sheffield Wednesday probably helped his move but... Yeah
    Not reason enough when you take into account the games he's played
    Yes its not as many as others but its still more than a lot of players, plus he's had to fight Daniel Pudil (now left) for that Left-Back slot
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Idiots booing him, wtf? 
    Agree, Merchant Bankers!

Can’t remember why he left, was his contract up, did he want to go or was he sold to recoup a few bob?
    Simply sold... Bid came in and as was the way with Roland it got accepted, cant remember if it came out of no where or whether Wednesday tried to get him at the end of the August window yet got rebuffed
    Left just before Ademola Lookman went to Everton
    Ironically he played roughly just over two seasons for us @ Left-Back, we've not had a consistent player in that position since...
    Jay Dasilva and Lewis Page were signed as his replacement yet the former didnt play till April (played the next season) and we all know whats happened with Page
    Purrington has of course been here less than a calendar year
  • Options
    never a fan of his and it showed how pony we currently are cos he looked good but wtf with the booooooing , no way , he always gave his all for us and that’s all you can ask .
    have I missed something re the booooing 
    No. 
  • Options
    In nearly 3 seasons at Sheff wed he’s played 75 league games , not sure how many were as sub 
    so a reasonable squad member .
    He ain’t no Simon Francis 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forgot he was playing tbh. Was ok today but thought Dougherty was better. Then again I've never forgiven Fox for the awful performance he put in at Portman Road. That night he couldn't cross if his life depended on it. 
  • Options
    Fox got some dreadful stick from some of our 'supporters' when he was with us - some very sad individuals about. 
  • Options
    These people have the same level of brain power as those that booed Gomez at Wembley,pathetic.Fox even clapped the supporters in the East Stand after the game,class young man.
  • Options
    A simple post. When he played for us I did not think he was good enough.
  • Options
    Thought he was average yesterday, couple of mistakes. 
    Wouldn’t boo though - as some say did well to get out of the club when he could. 
  • Options
    Do wonder what goes through some people’s heads to actively boo an ineffective ex player. Embarrassing 
  • Options
    Do wonder what goes through some people’s heads to actively boo an ineffective ex player. Embarrassing 
    It really surprised me and I thought oh has he given it the biggun or slated us off and our pathetically temperamental the whole world is against us div fans are crying over something I’ve missed