Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• And no one updated Wikipedia? No class those Fulham chaps.
  • I have heard while Crofts is on trial, he has hired Katrien as his brief.
    Sauce HP
  • Redrobo said:

A strong leader in the dressing room? I thought that is JJ!

When we won League One we had a few experienced players which must have made a difference, Hughes and Euell as well as JJ. Could definitely have done with more experienced players last season.

Have heard Crofts is injury prone so he'll fit right in.
  • Again no proper rumours other than Cousin's leaving, further cyber bullying to Colin this is getting a joke! Is there not an option to ignore someone? if so do this, if not surely you dont have to read his posts. let him get on with it, its not harming anyone and its getting very boring zzzz

Don't mention that Colin gets bullied, the key board warrior bullying clique will get upset and start naming you in their anti Colin posts
  • Again no proper rumours other than Cousin's leaving, further cyber bullying to Colin this is getting a joke! Is there not an option to ignore someone? if so do this, if not surely you dont have to read his posts. let him get on with it, its not harming anyone and its getting very boring zzzz

Don't mention that Colin gets bullied, the key board warrior bullying clique will get upset and start naming you in their anti Colin posts
    That really upset you didn't it. Get over yourself and stop whining like a "15 year old girl" (sic)

• Redrobo said:

Better to have leaders, as opposed to the lily-livered weeds we've had to endure over the past couple of years.
  • Scoham said:

Redrobo said:

When we won League One we had a few experienced players which must have made a difference, Hughes and Euell as well as JJ. Could definitely have done with more experienced players last season.

Have heard Crofts is injury prone so he'll fit right in.
    Cort and Taylor another 2, think we might have had Daryll Russell too, but why let that get in the way of all the constant negativity.

That really upset you didn't it. Get over yourself and stop whining like a "15 year old girl" (sic)

Its time to form a CARD splinter group. CACK - Coalition Against Colin's Kerffule Who's with me?

• Any chance we can have a COAT COLIN thread so we don't have to read all this dross on what is supposed to be a rumours thread. I had 232 posts to read and all I've read is posts about a fella called Colin ffs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it half term already ?
  • markmc68 said:

Any chance we can have a COAT COLIN thread so we don't have to read all this dross on what is supposed to be a rumours thread. I had 232 posts to read and all I've read is posts about a fella called Colin ffs.

And here you are posting about him.

Yes. You stupidly tried to embarrass me and the other poster, causing the other poster stress. I questioned you and you didn't answer any of my questions. You said I always defend Colin, I've interjected 3 times when the name calling and abuse towards a poster has got to an embarrassing level. If you read my posts you would have seen that I have questioned Colin's post without being rude and aggressive. You named me without just cause. Why?

If people want to post then they are entitled to do so. Posts will always divide opinion. I thought ansah was rubbish, you didn't. Ansah got released, where is he now! Are you a wum for saying he was good? No! It was your view and you were entitled to it. We are all entitled to our opinion and comments. If a poster says something stupid or against the norm, so what! I don't understand why people have to respond in the way they do. Ignore. Simple
    TBF Henry, the Ansah issue was one that made me think. I think he's got something on you and that's why you rated him so highly.
  • Cafc Facebook group just posted pics of the squad training in Austria. Having a quick look through there doesn't appear to be any sign of Nicky Ajose. Injured?
  • Valley11 said:

Cafc Facebook group just posted pics of the squad training in Austria. Having a quick look through there doesn't appear to be any sign of Nicky Ajose. Injured?

He was having a dump
  • Valley11 said:

Cafc Facebook group just posted pics of the squad training in Austria. Having a quick look through there doesn't appear to be any sign of Nicky Ajose. Injured?

He was having a dump
    Its on the OS so must be true.
  • He's taking the photo, he's keen to have a career in comms when he retires so the club have kindly given him an internship.
  • There are a number of players missing from those photos. Didn't see Henderson anywhere either.
  • Yeah Hendo is there
  • Sponsored links:

• I have heard that Ajose has been released on a free by our CEO to free up some wages and improve the squad with a released 35 year old!
  • Valley11 said:

Am I in a parallel universe or is the title of this thread 'transfer rumours 2016'

Christ it's bad enough with all the cat fights.
  • Valley11 said:

Am I in a parallel universe or is the title of this thread 'transfer rumours 2016'

If we stayed on topic we would be on page 2 still
  • Valley11 said:

Well, if he's not there and not injured that could suggest a move to Bury. So it does have more relevance than the 'oh Colin's a tit' 'Oi, leave the poor lamb alone' mantra. Just saying.
  • And I couldn't be arsed to start a 'have you seen the cafc Facebook pictures? Nicky Ajose isn't there. Is he injured?' Thread.
  • Any rumours anyone
  • So who is the next to go ???
  • doronron said:

So who is the next to go ???

JBG, agreed fee with Burnley, surprise, surprise