Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• worrying its all gone quite on the rumours front in coming.

I was hopeful that we would actually build a squad this season but as Gumbo said think it is going to be a case of leaving the squad thin again and expecting youngster to plug the gaps.

While we're in Austria, I imagine things will go quiet.
    It will go very quiet when we run out on the training pitch. The local kids have probably heard there is an English team out there training and got all excited..... when we jog out the local Childline will probably crash.
  • We will sign Crofts and Buxton and then make do and mend. Still expect another four departures though, not including JBG.
  • Hope will leave first...

George Hope was useless anyway for those that remember.
  • LordDofB said:

Hope will leave first...

I do, and could not agree more.
  • We will sign Crofts and Buxton and then make do and mend. Still expect another four departures though, not including JBG.

Hope will leave first...

Replaced by Gloom and Dread.
  • If you start at pg 130 and work backwards towards pg 1 this thread reads exactly the same as if you start at pg 1 and work forwards.

Just saying.

I'm just gonna take your word for it pal
  • Chelsea agree fee of £32m for Kante
  • Sponsored links:

• We're buying Kante?

Who you who thinking large?

I reckon it will be one from Pope/hendo
    Tex
    Lookman
    Harriot
  • Redhenry said:

Size of clubs no longer

Nicholas said:

I hope Bournemouth fans are making the most of the premier league whilst they can as it's all going to end up in tears their soon.

why?
    Sorry didn't finish post. Think Bournemouth can stay prem for years. Club run well, good manager and plenty of tv money to burn. A little bit like us years ago but a richer owner willing to spend.
  • Had a few sherbets
  • Redhenry said:

Had a few sherbets

And I skipped through 3 pages for this when I saw you were the last poster!
  • Haha sorry, just asked my man for some news, waiting for reply
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

Apparently things will start happening when they are back from Austria.

Good things or bad things?
  • Former Tottenham prospect Emmanuel Sonupe set to be offered another chance to win Charlton deal

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/2/840079688?-11197:833:0
  • cfgs said:

Redhenry said:

Both I imagine
  • Redhenry said:

cfgs said:

Redhenry said:

Both I imagine
    The bad things are expected, hopefully the good things are better than expected.

I reckon it will be one from Pope/hendo
    Tex
    Lookman
    Harriot
    Exactly my thoughts. I would add Bauer too if he's fit enough.

• LordDofB said:

Hope will leave first...

I do & he was :-)
  • I think I really like redhenry, he says something and I feel better about life. He's like the opposite to Colin. The anti-Colin if you like.

That's because redhenry has been right with everything he has said looking forward to the end of next week now when there back !!
  • If you start at pg 130 and work backwards towards pg 1 this thread reads exactly the same as if you start at pg 1 and work forwards.

Just saying.

I heard if you read it backwards it said Paul is dead.
  • What page the last transfer rumour on ? It was probably about 15 pages ago, I don't have the will to scroll back.

Maybe adding to the thread title could be helpful. Last transfer rumour, pg 79.

Breaking News ! actual transfer rumour in the transfer thread ! That kind of thing.