Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Redhenry said:

Been trying to offload him for a while now

Will he come ?

• edited July 2016
    I don't know about this one, was only told that Simpsons salary at the O's was too high.
  • Redhenry said:

I don't know about this one, was only told that Simpsons salary at the O's was too high.

Any idea what sort wages we'll be paying now? £8k seems a lot for almost any player in League One, never mind lower down.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 5m5 minutes ago
    Mentioned in paper today that one keeper that might be a possible signing for #cafc is Simon Moore at Cardiff.

Called that one if it happens. :smile:
  • edited July 2016
    Tony Watt to Hearts on Loan. Source SLP.
  • no sorry. May find out later.
  • slowly beginning to lose any care for this club under current ownership had high hopes when slade came in but i get the feel of worse shit different season, were linked with nobody of note, and with watt possibly gone which i really hoped it hadnt, as i think he is a great player all be it he doesnt always get along or put the effort in, i do think it maybe has something to do with the shit that is playing around him. oh well at least we have roger johnson :smile: the sooner roland fucks off and his excuse of a ceo katrien, we have no chance expect a mid table finish. exciting times.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tony Watt to Hearts on Loan. Source SLP.

explains why it appears he isn't in Austria with the rest of the lads
  • Scoham said:

Redhenry said:

Any idea what sort wages we'll be paying now? £8k seems a lot for almost any player in League One, never mind lower down.
    Yet might want to be on £8k at League Two level because its at the bottom of the League ladder so there is more risk to his life outside of Football, might be happier being on a slightly lower wage in League One because there is a slightly better safety net.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 5m5 minutes ago
    Mentioned in paper today that one keeper that might be a possible signing for #cafc is Simon Moore at Cardiff.

Is that the Welsh Cardiff or the one near Newcastle?

(That's in Australia BTW).

Full article here ... http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/article.cfm?id=120176

Apparently is due to compassionate grounds as wants to be closer to his family, in which case called it a few weeks ago when he posted a tweet saying that he was missing his Girlfriend and was looking forward to her next trip to London.
  • I've just seen katrien at London Bridge station. My first thought was 'I would" then I realised who she was and I've now got sick in my mouth. Her train arrived and I had 10 seconds to think of a witty comment to make but my decision making was similar to Kevin lisbies when one on one with a keeper!!

Now you know why you should always keep a LIAR bed sheet to hand.
  • edited July 2016
    In view of the talent drain currently going on, I'm extremely tempted to put on pony on a Millwall double in our two games.
  • Not sure if it's been mentioned on here yet but i see Arsenal have had a 2.5m bid accepted for a Bolton centre back. A fellow league one club getting more for 1 player than we did for Cousins and Pope combined. Great work the regime!
  • slowly beginning to lose any care for this club under current ownership had high hopes when slade came in but i get the feel of worse shit different season, were linked with nobody of note, and with watt possibly gone which i really hoped it hadnt, as i think he is a great player all be it he doesnt always get along or put the effort in, i do think it maybe has something to do with the shit that is playing around him. oh well at least we have roger johnson :smile: the sooner roland fucks off and his excuse of a ceo katrien, we have no chance expect a mid table finish. exciting times.

Know what you mean PH. If it weren't for this site and the characters on it, i would not give two fecks for CAFC at the moment.
  • In few of the talent drain currently going on, I'm extremely tempted to put on pony on a Millwall double in our two games.

It would be a pretty daft bookie that would give you decent odds on that before we stsrted the fire sale. As of now....
  • Sponsored links:

Know what you mean PH. If it weren't for this site and the characters on it, i would not give two fecks for CAFC at the moment.
    nail on the head, away trips are purely for the meet up with freinds and a day on the beer, mad to think how much i enjoyed going down the valley and now it makes me so fucking angry with what that pair of c#&£s have done to it, think last season i went to 4/5 home games, this season will be maybe millwall and gillingham. but will try and borrow a season ticket for that or buy an under 18s ticket.
  • edited July 2016

Tony Watt to Hearts on Loan. Source SLP.

Apparently is due to compassionate grounds as wants to be closer to his family, in which case called it a few weeks ago when he posted a tweet saying that he was missing his Girlfriend and was looking forward to her next trip to London.
    No point it being a loan move if he wants to be nearer his family - unless RD has plans to move us North of the Border so he can return when we are in a higher division.

I like TW & out of all the players jumping ship he is the one I wanted to keep the most......but if he wants to go them at least get a fee for him & not have him on our books for the next 2-3 years
  • Simon Moore would be a great signing

No point it being a loan move if he wants to be nearer his family - unless RD has plans to move us North of the Border so he can return when we are in a higher division.

I like TW & out of all the players jumping ship he is the one I wanted to keep the most......but if he wants to go them at least get a fee for him & not have him on our books for the next 2-3 years
    Well you don't loan him, if you can get a decent fee do you ?
  • Valley11 said:

Simon Moore would be a great signing

Covered end not so junior, tells me Simon Moore is very good & in him I trust.
  • Cardiff fans rate him. As does a local Cardiff sports journo. Moore has been playing a half each with Marshall in pre season so he's the no two at Cardiff. Perhaps Slade and being a number 1 with us could help swing a deal. If we're interested tgat is.
  • edited July 2016
    He looked great at Brentford a few years ago. I mentioned him as a possible signing a few days ago so would be very happy if it came off. He'd be a very good replacement for Pope.
  • Valley11 said:

Cardiff fans rate him. As does a local Cardiff sports journo. Moore has been playing a half each with Marshall in pre season so he's the no two at Cardiff. Perhaps Slade and being a number 1 with us could help swing a deal. If we're interested tgat is.

I'm sure I read somewhere that a Premier side were trying to sign Marshall, .if he goes they wont let Moore go .
  • Hull were linked with Marshall a few times.