Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Tony Watt to Hearts on Loan. Source SLP.

Full article here ... http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/article.cfm?id=120176

Apparently is due to compassionate grounds as wants to be closer to his family, in which case called it a few weeks ago when he posted a tweet saying that he was missing his Girlfriend and was looking forward to her next trip to London.
    No point it being a loan move if he wants to be nearer his family - unless RD has plans to move us North of the Border so he can return when we are in a higher division.

I like TW & out of all the players jumping ship he is the one I wanted to keep the most......but if he wants to go them at least get a fee for him & not have him on our books for the next 2-3 years
    For Christ sake mate, don't put ideas in his head.

Remember Douchbag is a visionary and moving us north of the border into the Scottish league will reduce his costs substantially and make all the crap players he keeps foistering on us look half decent in the pub leagues up there.

Blimey. he's probably already on the phone to Squirrel Face .......
  • dear Lord have you all forgotten the knob of a keeper they made Chris Powel play ? i mean as Katty says we always get better-----dont we ?
  • edited July 2016
    We now need quite a few good signings if we are not going to struggle next season! Just as I predicted. If we have learned the lessons, why do we always make the same mistakes?
  • Valley11 said:

Simon Moore would be a great signing

Knowing this lot, it'll just be a season long loan
  • If they (the regime) want to give us (the weirdo's) a lift, they need to sign another 10 players of the same calibre that they signed the last time we were in La Liga uno. Doubt that's going to happen so it's gonna be a long season
  • Does this theory hold any water?:

There was a rumour that part of the transfer fee for the lad Chelsea signed off Standard Liege went to Roland...

Could it be that he is selling all the players with potential with sell-on clauses payable to Starpix if the player moves on again... Then once all that is done, he tries to sell the club for as much as possible and cross his fingers that there are a few high profile transfers in the future.

It would explain why some of the players are going so cheaply if he has a clause that says he gets 50% of the profit on any sale the team make??
  • Does this theory hold any water?:

There was a rumour that part of the transfer fee for the lad Chelsea signed off Standard Liege went to Roland...

Could it be that he is selling all the players with potential with sell-on clauses payable to Starpix if the player moves on again... Then once all that is done, he tries to sell the club for as much as possible and cross his fingers that there are a few high profile transfers in the future.

It would explain why some of the players are going so cheaply if he has a clause that says he gets 50% of the profit on any sale the team make??

It came from various independent Belgium sources, that this was not true.
  • Very worrying with the lack of rumours. We've had since March/April to plan for this season. I'm sure Katrien has it under control
  • Going by Watts he's definitely off.
  • Yeah, certainly looks like TWWW is off, judging by Twitter.

Hendo to undoubtably follow.

Am I massively nieve to think that'll be the last of the exits...? Have a good feeling about Lookman and Tex staying

Serious 3 weeks now to avoid another shambles of a season - pray we don't only sign Buxton, Crofts and Feeney
  • Sponsored links:

Am I massively nieve to think that'll be the last of the exits...? Have a good feeling about Lookman and Tex staying

Serious 3 weeks now to avoid another shambles of a season - pray we don't only sign Buxton, Crofts and Feeney

Liam Feeney?

Liam Feeney?
    He means Foley.

Liam Feeney?
    Foley! Apologies.

• I used to have a massive crush on a girl called nieve.

His name was nigel

Was she a bit naive?

Was she a bit naive?
    No he wasn't

Was she a bit naive?
    No he wasn't
    Only joking
  • Tempted to whoosh the lot of you.

But you are right, it was me not nieve that was naive.

Lovely Irish lass, one that got away.
  • edited July 2016
    No Jay Simpson in the Orient squad against Woking tonight.

Meanwhile Dean Cox scores and gets an assist in the second half for them. Shame we're not after any more wingers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tempted to whoosh the lot of you.

But you are right, it was me not nieve that was naive.

Lovely Irish lass, one that got away.

Are you sure it wasn't Niamh?
  • Was she a nymph?
  • I am sure yes, we did exams together and I am very sure I've spelled her name as she spelled it.

Thanks for checking though.

• No Jay Simpson in the Orient squad against Woking tonight.

Meanwhile Dean Cox scores and gets an assist in the second half for them. Shame we're not after any more wingers.

No J Simpson. Acquitted himself well?
  • Michael McGovern: Norwich City sign Northern Ireland goalkeeper

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36837472
  • Players leaving is normal when relegated even if we don't like it to see good players go but they need to be replaced. To just balance books means nothing. If we are just balancing books like last three seasons we are going to do same as last three seasons mid table at most. U have to invest I don't agree with all the sales we could have kept some of these players to push for promotion if we really wanted to but it's all about money with Roland and there ain't no money in football to be made so he should just sell up and go and give us our club back.
  • There's me thinking that it cost the club a lot more money operating in League One! It can't do as it doesn't seem desperate to get out of it!