Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• He used to live in one of the flats at Brisbane Road. Perhaps he kept this after he left Orient.
  • He only went to get his hair cut. Calm down everyone
  • cafc4life said:

He only went to get his hair cut. Calm down everyone

But slashed his writs instead.
  • Valley11 said:

Loan....rubbish.
    Surely we've got some money to buy him? He's a good keeper.

Well perhaps he will only sign a loan!..
    Nice one Cyril
  • shirty5 said:

Valley11 said:

Loan....rubbish.
    Surely we've got some money to buy him? He's a good keeper.

Well perhaps he will only sign a loan!..
    Nice one Cyril
    Ha ha...sorry shirty, ins and outs, of a cats arse springs to mind.
    If he doesn't sign on loan, perhaps we could stand a dustbin there.
    Probably then cause a debate as to whether a wheelie bin would be better, on an undisclosed three year deal from Grenwich Borough.
  • Conor McLaughlin from Fleetwood Town linked on one of those dodgy rumour sites. Full back who played for N Ireland at Euro 16.
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:

Conor McLaughlin from Fleetwood Town linked on one of those dodgy rumour sites. Full back who played for N Ireland at Euro 16.

Finally an excuse to get rid of Chris Solly.

McLaughlin will be cheaper, they'll get money from Solly and McLaughlin is an International from Euro 2016 so on that basis is better than Chris Solly.
  • Valley11 said:

Conor McLaughlin from Fleetwood Town linked on one of those dodgy rumour sites. Full back who played for N Ireland at Euro 16.

McLaughlin will be cheaper, they'll get money from Solly and McLaughlin is an International from Euro 2016 so on that basis is better than Chris Solly.
    Considering Solly signed a new contract last week that would be weird, even by KM's standards.
  • Valley11 said:

What money would you get for Solly?....
  • Valley11 said:

'Get' money? Imagine that as a concept.

No, we're like some sort of football outreach program, donating players outright, or paying them to play for clubs that have little or no money for wages.

Nottingham forest need a backup keeper - sure, take ours for free.

Red Star Paris want our £1.5m centre back - well, I've never heard of Red Star, so I'm pretty sure they can afford to pay him, so why don't we just take care of his wages for them.

Igor and Reza are fancied by clubs in the lowlands you say? Sure! Take them! We have no use for them here. Would you like us to pay Igor's wages too? Of course we will.

I was being sarcastic. ..can't imagine we would get anything for Solly, with dodgy knees.
  • Valley11 said:

No, we're like some sort of football outreach program, donating players outright, or paying them to play for clubs that have little or no money for wages.

Red Star Paris want our £1.5m centre back - well, I've never heard of Red Star, so I'm pretty sure they can afford to pay him, so why don't we just take care of his wages for them.

Igor and Reza are fancied by clubs in the lowlands you say? Sure! Take them! We have no use for them here. Would you like us to pay Igor's wages too? Of course we will.

I was being sarcastic. ..can't imagine we would get anything for Solly, with dodgy knees.
    I know. Just ranting about the complete ineptitude of these fuckwits.
  • I'm assuming this guy will cost money? If slade isn't allowed to sign Buxton on a free I can't see this happening. Unless he has a potential resale value hence spending money on ajose
  • Valley11 said:

Seriously, how does that woman explain herself to Roland?
  • Valley11 said:

Seriously, how does that woman explain herself to Roland?
    She does not have to, he thinks she is wonderful, he is right, isn't he?
  • Sponsored links:

• Is there any proof that we are paying all the wages of Vetokele, Sarr and Watt out on loan this season? If so then it is unbelievably ridiculous.
  • bellz2002 said:

Is there any proof that we are paying all the wages of Vetokele, Sarr and Watt out on loan this season? If so then it is unbelievably ridiculous.

We will not be paying all the wages, but i reckon at least 50%.
  • Jason Pearce linked ... No better than roger Johnson imo
  • sammy391 said:

Jason Pearce linked ... No better than roger Johnson imo

Would take him over Johnson all day long but can't see why he'd be interested in dropping down a division.

• Pearce would be solid enough for us I think . Would have him over Johnson anyday of the week. Can't see us spending money on him tho if he costs more than £15 and a packet of digestives
  • Pearce would be a great signing but I doubt Wigan's vice captain who won the league last season would be interested or allowed to leave . Where's the rumour from?
  • Valley11 said:

Pearce would be a great signing but I doubt Wigan's vice captain who won the league last season would be interested or allowed to leave . Where's the rumour from?

He's from London so might fancy a return south instead of living in Wigan.
  • Sam Morsy also available from Wigan. Only signed for them 6 months ago but would be a good signing for anyone in the league.
  • He would be an unbelievable signing at this level. They are the kind of signings we need from the 5 or 6 we are short.