Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Apologies if already posted but http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/842681575?-11197:833:0
    Carlisle goalkeeper Mark Gillespie.
  • You have had enough time to 'run the rule over' Charlton. In case you havent noticed, we kick off the season in under 4 days.

Fucking get someone in NOW!
  • West Ham owner tweeting about how a couple of deals are close and to watch this space etc . Our owner don't even turn up to one fucking game a season, and instead sends his guide dog. What a joke we are
  • Rudd probably too expensive, Gillespie the cheaper option!
  • Oooh 116 new posts...

Nope just more shit.

4 pages left to read
  • It's a bit late to be 'running the rule' over players at this stage!

My educated guess is that we couldn't agree a loan fee with Cardiff & Norwich (or any other club for that matter) and are now looking at 'other' options.

Clueless.
  • 1 post about a Carlisle keeper... great...
  • Sponsored links:

• vffvff
    edited August 2016
    'Norwich's Declan Rudd and Cardiff's Simon Moore have also been among the keepers linked with the Valley outfit.

And they may prove more realistic options for Slade, as United would not want to lose their No1 - and currently their only professional keeper - so close to the start of the new campaign.

It is not believed any official approach or bid has so far been lodged for 24-year-old Gillespie, who is under contract for this season and would command a transfer fee.'

Not much chance of this one happening, what idiots would sanction offloading their main keeper so close to the start of the season......
  • We probably send our Loanees to Red Star / St. Truiden with pathetic terms where we pick up most of the wages etc.

What do we reckon that when we've tried to sign Rudd / Moore on loan etc. we've demanded the same terms (thinking how it works) and because Norwich and Cardiff arent run by idiots they tell them where to go
  • So we've gone from Premier League keeper (Rudd), Championship Keeper (Moore), to a league 2 Keeper......
  • So we've gone from Premier League keeper (Rudd), Championship Keeper (Moore), to a league 2 Keeper......

And we'll end up with a Conference 'keeper (Phillips)
  • I still don't get why Dmitrovic was loaned to one of Roland's other clubs.

He's been "sold" now, we extended his contract by a year when he came break from alcorcon, and then joined them a month or so later

He wasnt... He was sold so far as I'm aware
  • Sorry I mean... He was "sold"
  • sam3110 said:

I still don't get why Dmitrovic was loaned to one of Roland's other clubs.

He's been "sold" now, we extended his contract by a year when he came break from alcorcon, and then joined them a month or so later
    Dodgy way of moving money around within his empire to offset profits I would guess
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

Dodgy way of moving money around within his empire to offset profits I would guess
    Nothing dodgy about it really, Udinese, Granada and Watford have done similar over the years, with players going on loan or moving on a free in weird ways. I seem to remember one player went from Udinese to Granada on a free, and then loaned to Watford
  • sam3110 said:

Weird.
  • sam3110 said:

Ah, that's it. Amazed how the Football League haven't looked into this.
  • SIGN SOMEONE YOU F*CKING SH*T C*NTS

Ha. I was going to post those exact words yesterday. but thought I'd better not.
  • If we get any actual rumours on here, we should shoot them and have them stuffed to show visitors - they are a bit of a rare commodity, though obviously not as rare as an actual signing.
  • Don't shoot the messenger but my source tells me Heskey in talks.. He better be on a wind up!!!
  • Another post from they guy on cafcpicks (my bold)

Insider • 2 hours 49 minutes ago (about midnight, Mon/Tue)

Just to add as a side note, I would not be surprised to already see a departure from amongst Slade's set up. If what I'm told is correct serious limitations have been enforced regarding the Unwritten contract of player recruitment promised by Ronald to Slade

If this is true regards Slade, he should not have been silly enough to not have written assurances.

A valid argument is that Slade should have known what he was letting himself into so he has only himself to blame.

I feel this is going to get messy very quickly.

I said on Saturday that I reckon slade will walk very very soon

Which is the correct thing to do but he bought the situation upon himself

They want him to walk definitely he has served his purpose, three key signings that wouldn't have come had slade not been here and then sell sell sell from under his nose

It's a dastardly act by km and Rd but executed brilliantly
  • SDAddick said:

jams said:

Right this is a serious question - do you think they know about the changes to the loan system?

Genuinely wondered that myself. I don't know...
    They've barely used the loan system between transfer windows in the past, they've tended to augment the sqaud by signing unattached players and they'll still be able to do that this season.

I wouldn't be too sure - given the lack of a loan system I suspect that there may be a lot more competition for unattached players outside the window, and all the history shows that when there is competition KM/RD are not very good.
  • he may not be good enough but his partner is image