Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Lookman is staying. I think Fox is too - he's a supporter and this is a big year for him.

Facebook rumours are Harriot is off today and Tex needs to go to free the money up for Pearece
  • Dont think Lookman & Harriot are going anywhere, not this season at least.
    I think Tex will leave but his replacement is having a medical so never mind! Would be surprised if Fox goes, personally would like him to stay but money obviously has a big pull!
  • Why would Harriott be going? He'll get a lot of game time this season on our left wing.
  • Why would Harriott be going? He'll get a lot of game time this season on our left wing.

Maybe he realises he's shit. Is stealing a living and should make hay while an offer is on the table.

(That's a joke by the way. As much as he frustrates the hell out of me I think/hope he might just come into his own this season)

• dickplumb said:

Ketts is saying that if there is an agreement between the Clubs then Pearce could be joining today. There was also a player due to leave but this has hit a snag. No mention of any other players. I think talk of Tammy Abraham is fanciful. I can't see that happening.

Think you are right if this is to be believed:

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/academy-star-tammy-abraham-vows-to-stay-and-fight-for-chelsea-role-next-season-a3246386.html
  • dickplumb said:

Ketts is saying that if there is an agreement between the Clubs then Pearce could be joining today. There was also a player due to leave but this has hit a snag. No mention of any other players. I think talk of Tammy Abraham is fanciful. I can't see that happening.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/academy-star-tammy-abraham-vows-to-stay-and-fight-for-chelsea-role-next-season-a3246386.html
    Again from the 12th May - a lot has happened since then.
  • Fox is a West Ham fan.
  • -----------Rudd
    Solly --- Bauer -- Pearce -- Fox
    ------ Thompson - Kashi
    Holmes-------------------Lookman
    --------Novak -- Ajose

Phillips, Holmes-Dennis, Konsa, Croft, Harriott, Jackson, New Striker
  • Sponsored links:

• Thompson in before Saturday?

Don't know
  • dickplumb said:

Agreed. Just making the point that he wants to develop in a PL set-up rather than play hoof-it-up football in L1.
  • dickplumb said:

Agreed. Just making the point that he wants to develop in a PL set-up rather than play hoof-it-up football in L1.
    Yeah you are right, but I wonder with the change of management they might have other ideas
  • Who is Thompson? Who does he play for so I can YouTube him ;)
  • dickplumb said:

Yeah you are right, but I wonder with the change of management they might have other ideas
    Suppose so. Conte might force his hand, perhaps thinking the experience of scrapping it out day in day out will toughen him up.
    Personally, I wouldn't want to see him sign. We've got enough academy players with a chance to force their way into the squad that may be equally talented as this guy. I'd like to see older players in who might pass on some tips and guidance to the youths. I hear RoJo is ignoring this duty and seeing opportunities to have a dig at younger players around him. Slade's got to nip this in the bud. If Pearce signs I hope RoJo isn't even part of the match-day squad. I live in hope.
  • Does añyone know who Thompson is? Someones asking ;)
  • CAFCsayer said:

-----------Rudd
    Solly --- Bauer -- Pearce -- Fox
    ------ Thompson - Kashi
    Holmes-------------------Lookman
    --------Novak -- Ajose

Phillips, Holmes-Dennis, Konsa, Croft, Harriott, Jackson, New Striker

Kashi probably won't play for us much before christmas.
  • Does añyone know who Thompson is? Someones asking ;)

Haha apologies. It said it hadn't posted. Trying to delete now.
  • Sponsored links:

• ChiAddick said:

Who is Thompson? Who does he play for so I can YouTube him ;)

ChiAddick said:

ChiAddick said:

You could do, but if you do if 3 times he won't get any better.
  • Thompson, who is he? What club is he at, I want to watch Vines of him :blush:
  • Need a creative midfielder as a matter of urgency, Thompson wouldn't solve that problem. Not bothered if Harriott goes, lots of step overs but no end product, won't be missed in my opinion.
  • @ChiAddick are you trying the old beetlejuice trick? Say his name 3 times and hope he magically appears?
  • Need a creative midfielder as a matter of urgency, Thompson wouldn't solve that problem. Not bothered if Harriott goes, lots of step overs but no end product, won't be missed in my opinion.

Totally disagree personally. If Harriott goes, we must bring in another winger as a matter of urgency. If Holmes or Lookman was to get injured, which is of course very likely, we wouldn't have another winger to come in for them.

I called it the other week that I see the starting XI for Bury game to be:

Rudd
    Solly Pearce Johnson Fox
    Holmes Crofts Jackson Harriott/Lookman
    Ajose Novak
  • I cannot take this anymore!!

I'm off to Sparrows with my flask.