Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Harriot gone reading...

:-(
  • Can't believe the Harriott fee is undisclosed.
  • From what I'm reading on Dr Kish, it doesn't look like Foley is the midfielder joining. Either way, if it's not done now they won't be playing tomorrow.
  • He was out of contract at the end of the season, unlikely to stay so no surprise the club cashed that's business. Let's forget Harriot now & let's hope Russel has another lined up to come in...
  • 45 mins or so to go. Need to get this midfielder in as a minimum.
  • I'm guessing it's Thompson?
  • 44 mins...
  • Alright we can all bloody countdown until 1pm. Let's just hope we get someone in before the cut off but I'm not holding my breath.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:

Alright we can all bloody countdown until 1pm. Let's just hope we get someone in before the cut off but I'm not holding my breath.

35 minutes is a long time to hold your breath...
  • Sage said:

Alright we can all bloody countdown until 1pm. Let's just hope we get someone in before the cut off but I'm not holding my breath.

36 minutes.

Sage said:

What was I thinking, walked right into that didn't I..

*walks away with a big exhale*
  • 32 mins... Still too long to hold your breath.
  • Sage said:

We need this guy when its 22 minutes to go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154442/Free-diver-breaks-world-record-holding-breath-underwater-22-22-minutes.html
  • 29 mins...
  • You can be sure that Latrien is doing everything within her power to get deals done and over that imaginary line. She cancelled a pedicure and a "back sack n crack" this morning so she could really really concentrate on matters this morning... 28 mins
  • Think So Solid Crew will have some input on this thread when there's 21 seconds left.
  • James Henry

Is a name Colin mentioned on Into The Valley.

18 mins to go.
  • edited August 2016
    15 mins
  • if they are working fevourishky on a signing we won't hear about it until well after its done so don't fret on the 1pm deadline. Plus, can't we sign them on loan up to midday tomorrow and then get it done next week if a perm deal?
  • Sponsored links:

• Nobody complained when we blooded untried youngster Joe Gomez as cover for Solly. Why not Konza?
  • if they are working fevourishky on a signing we won't hear about it until well after its done so don't fret on the 1pm deadline. Plus, can't we sign them on loan up to midday tomorrow and then get it done next week if a perm deal?

You're probably right, but that means I cant continue the childish countdown.

10 mins.
  • It's 7h59min until 1pm here. I'm confused. Do I count up? Or down? I'm lost
  • Nobody complained when we blooded untried youngster Joe Gomez as cover for Solly. Why not Konza?

I think HG's point has been a little too readily dismissed. I certainly take the notion that we want cover in all positions, but bringing up Gomez is an excellent point and one I was going to bring up. I don't think Gomez had played as a fullback prior to two years ago, but he did a solid job as cover there.

It's not ideal to have Konsa as our RB cover on paper, or rather our only RB cover, but at the same time he seems a talent and you do want to be giving talented players opportunities. Balancing those two things is hard for well run teams, and we're not one of those. I've not seen a lot of him, but what I've seen leads me to think he's worth keeping around the first team this year.
  • Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

FAVADDICK said:

Hasnt anybody herd who the one coming in today could be ???

Yes, but none of them are telling

;-)
    They are being sheepish about revealing in case everyone flocks to the Valley :wink:
    You can ask till the cows come how but they aren't telling
    I think we're milking this without anyone else realising!
    No problem if just you and me chew the cud
    ewe ll (Euell) be sorry !
  • Only been to one preseason game this season and that was waalwijk (spelling error).

Konsa looked very good. Definitely worth some game time In the first team. Preference would be for him to have occasional games but he may be good enough to carry full time long term injury duties at this level. Roland's perfect outcome.
  • SDAddick said:

It's 7h59min until 1pm here. I'm confused. Do I count up? Or down? I'm lost

Can I text you this afternoon's racing results, so you can get some bets on for me?

fevourishky ...someone from Eastern Europe no ones heard of ?...not our style