Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Had never heard of Holmes or Ajose until they were linked with us, Novak vaguely but not enough to comment. Do people getting excited on here have any more knowledge other than their YouTube vids to get excited about? CEJ apart who seems to have a history of calling these things well.

Seem like good fits for League One so well done the club, still don't see myself renewing unless they follow up with KM leaving.

Lee Novak was Rhodes' strike partner @ Huddersfield when we won the League
  • Had never heard of Holmes or Ajose until they were linked with us, Novak vaguely but not enough to comment. Do people getting excited on here have any more knowledge other than their YouTube vids to get excited about? CEJ apart who seems to have a history of calling these things well.

Seem like good fits for League One so well done the club, still don't see myself renewing unless they follow up with KM leaving.

Have you never watched football league goal rush programme on channel 5 ;)
  • What a great start this is, still not nearly enough for me to renew, but I'd certainly like to see us go straight back up and it's looking fairly good so far.
  • I'd be amazed with we got Ajose

Well if BBC are reporting it...

Although I guess there is nothing to stop Birmingham from coming back with a new bid, the amount weve offered shows the club are prepared to spend though and that every one has a price (i.e. Moncur)
    I wouldn't believe the BBC. BBC Northampton tweeted earlier about the Holmes deal #cobblers. :smiley:
  • oh dear - personal terms means KM
  • oh dear - personal terms means KM

Maybe Ricky Holmes can put in a good word?
  • Decent signings, could it result in some of those expected to leave stay!
  • Sponsored links:

• Novak signed I heard.
  • Fox going Brum we want Davis swap
  • Redhenry said:

Fox going Brum we want Davis swap

Curtis Davis?
  • Redhenry said:

Fox going Brum we want Davis swap

David Davis? Another player similar to Cousins.
  • Good biz
  • Exciting aint it
  • Loving it. Maybe the owners are starting to get it right
  • edited June 2016
  • BBC vs Wiltshire Gazette

But which will be correct?
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

The top goal scorer for Swindon last season, Nicky Ajose, has been signed by Charlton Athletic for £800,000, according to recent reports.

Ajose was Swindon’s top goal scorer last season, netting a total of 25 goals across all competitions. The new signing, along with the recently announced Ricky Holmes, will both be key in the Addicks’ fight next season.

Sorry, Colin. Which source is reporting that it's a done deal?
  • colin1961 said:

The top goal scorer for Swindon last season, Nicky Ajose, has been signed by Charlton Athletic for £800,000, according to recent reports.

Ajose was Swindon’s top goal scorer last season, netting a total of 25 goals across all competitions. The new signing, along with the recently announced Ricky Holmes, will both be key in the Addicks’ fight next season.

No what will be key will be how many players the belgians sell
  • Redhenry said:

Loving it. Maybe the owners are starting to get it right

Maybe but the squad also needs more depth than we've started the last two seasons with.
  • And only one has definitely signed so far....
  • That site just feeds off others
  • colin1961 said:

these possible new recruits do not mean much until we see who leaves

There will be out goings because of some the contracts our players have ....
    Which is fine if they're all properly replaced. Promoting a couple of u21s rather than making the last 2/3 signings isn't good enough.
  • at the beginning of last season the coach publicly stated that he needed 2 or 3 more players, he never got them.
  • colin1961 said:

Sorry, Colin. Which source is reporting that it's a done deal?
    I can only see, fee agreed on BBC
  • Vetokele gone