Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• edited June 2016
  • ross1 said:
    No contest if its between us and Sheff Utd
  • Redhenry said:

Sevenoaks fecking chronicle. Stop putting links on pls

Is there something wrong with the site?
  • Charlton Athletic are keen on released Blackburn Rovers defender Matthew Kilgallon.

The 32-year-old, who came through the ranks with Leeds United in 2002, is a free agent after his one-year extension at Ewood Park ended.

Kilgallon has a wealth of experience from the Premier League and the Championship, clocking up more than 175 appearances for several clubs.
  • ross1 said:
    No contest if its between us and Sheff Utd
    Presumably he's heard they'll come good this year
  • I've heard Kilgallon has been talking to Charlton today, so he's closer to signing for us than Sheff Utd.
  • IT_Andy said:

I've heard Kilgallon has been talking to Charlton today, so he's closer to signing for us than Sheff Utd.

He was at Brammel Lane yesterday :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• He used to play for Sheffield so may fancy going back there.
  • Redhenry said:

From what I can tell it usually just copies whatever was on sites such as SLP and NewsShopper, rather than having their own sources.
  • Scoham said:

Redhenry said:

From what I can tell it usually just copies whatever was on sites such as SLP and NewsShopper, rather than having their own sources.
    And the advertising is suffocating and occasionally dodgy.

• I see Paul Robinson has signed a new 1 year deal at Burnley
  • I see Paul Robinson has signed a new 1 year deal at Burnley

Will that stop Popey going to Burnley?

• Oggy Red said:

I see Paul Robinson has signed a new 1 year deal at Burnley

Will that stop Popey going to Burnley?

I hope so
  • They only have two keepers though and Robinson wont be around next season.
  • Cant believe that Matt Ritchie is close to joining Newcastle for £13m... No way should he ever be playing Championship Football next season, surprised that someone like Leicester dont try and put a sneaky bid in
  • Cant believe that Matt Ritchie is close to joining Newcastle for £13m... No way should he ever be playing Championship Football next season, surprised that someone like Leicester dont try and put a sneaky bid in

Blimey. Strange one that. I'll be interested (to be honest I won't really) to see how Bournemouth do next season. He'll be the 2nd to leave - their captain joined Villa for £3m recently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like Newcastle are going to spank the championship next season.. Do love FFP...

Blimey. Strange one that. I'll be interested (to be honest I won't really) to see how Bournemouth do next season. He'll be the 2nd to leave - their captain joined Villa for £3m recently.
    Is certainly going to be the hardest season that Eddie Howe has ever had as a Manager.

Second season syndrome and losing your best players... Not the best way to prepare, plus werent teams sniffing around Wilson?

Is certainly going to be the hardest season that Eddie Howe has ever had as a Manager.

Second season syndrome and losing your best players... Not the best way to prepare, plus werent teams sniffing around Wilson?
    The talk in my local (mostly West Ham) is they are in for Wilson.

The talk in my local (mostly West Ham) is they are in for Wilson.
    Wilson, when fit is a definite England prospect .. always reminds me of Defoe with more attitude .. Newcastle, even in the second tier is a much bigger club than Bournemouth will ever be, Ritchie'll do well there .. I reckon they are a shoo in for promotion under Benitez and when they get back to the prem they'll do also do well at last .. about time .. it's been a promising club since god wore short trousers.

Well they did fine last season without Wilson for the majority of it, having spent a lot in January
  • Newcastle in for Dwight Gayle as well (may have been mentioned earlier) for £10m
  • Newcastle in for Dwight Gayle as well (may have been mentioned earlier) for £10m

10 mil ?? .. Benitez has lost a bit of sense of proportion if that's true .. does he ever do 90 minutes ?
  • edited June 2016

Newcastle in for Dwight Gayle as well (may have been mentioned earlier) for £10m

10 mil ?? .. Benitez has lost a bit of sense of proportion if that's true .. does he ever do 90 minutes ?
    http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/10328206/crystal-palaces-dwight-gayle-set-for-newcastle-medical-sky-sources

Says 9 here but 10 on the BBC website. Lot of money, but he will get a lot of goals for them.