Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Palace have signed Townsend for £13m, not really a rumour just an annoyance.

Also looking to bid for benteke (hope they pay a lot for him)

Andy?

Wow - wouldn't have paid more than £10m

Poor lad first he misses out on the England squad then he signs for that lot, the England players that went to France 2016 think they had it had but they have nothing on him.

Palace buy Townsend. We buy Holmes.
    Palace buy Benteke. We get Novak.

Not knocking the players we have bought in but ffs, we are light years behind them now.
  • edited June 2016

Palace have signed Townsend for £13m, not really a rumour just an annoyance.

Palace buy Townsend. We buy Holmes.
    Palace buy Benteke. We get Novak.

Not knocking the players we have bought in but ffs, we are light years behind them now.
    To be fair, they're signing players who have been part of teams that have dropped to the championship this season, let's hope they can help lead Palarse back to the promised land next season
  • Don't see why Palace need Townsend unless they lose Bolasie.

I have no problems with Texeira moving on, I'm only surprised it hasn't happened already. If Sarr can get a loan move already after a disastrous season, surely Texeira after a much more successful spell with us will have several suitors
  • shine166 said:

Ibrahomivich is joining Man Utd

Newcastle didn't want him?
  • Don't see why Palace need Townsend unless they lose Bolasie.

I have no problems with Texeira moving on, I'm only surprised it hasn't happened already. If Sarr can get a loan move already after a disastrous season, surely Texeira after a much more successful spell with us will have several suitors

Bolasie is off to Leicester
  • Ketts said:

cfgs - spot on mate. Unfortunately it is easy to impersonate someone on Picks. The post saying the Ajose deal is off was NOT made by me. I would have run a story on DK if it was. To the best of my knowledge, the deal is still very much on & will be confirmed in the next few days.

Not any more, Ketts. I was told that thanks to the recent impersonations and abusive posts by one or two morons, comments are now moderated and anyone 'Trolling' will have their IP address blocked from using the site (and Dr. Kish).
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:

Ibrahomivich is joining Man Utd

Ffs, another one we've missed out on

Just thought I'd put some actual transfer news in here, I do realise that traditionally that's not what this thread is about
  • Anybody know anything else on Turner joining yet ????
  • FAVADDICK said:

Anybody know anything else on Turner joining yet ????

If Charlton land Turner it will be one of the landmark signings we make. Won't be cheap but will provide experience and leadership which is essential. Without Jackson on the pitch I don't think we currently have a leader.

Would be a good signing in my opinion.

• FAVADDICK said:

If Charlton land Turner it will be one of the landmark signings we make. Won't be cheap but will provide experience and leadership which is essential. Without Jackson on the pitch I don't think we currently have a leader.

Be the equivalent to when we signed Leon Cort
  • FAVADDICK said:

Leon Cort - I'd forgotten about him. Did a job for us.
  • FAVADDICK said:

Has an account on here he does
    I wonder who he would go for on the celebrity partner thread?
    He'd better hurry as I've claimed half of them
  • Have we sold anyone yet?
  • FAVADDICK said:

Has an account on here he does
    I wonder who he would go for on the celebrity partner thread?
    He'd better hurry as I've claimed half of them
    We better keep away from anything non transfer related on this thread :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

All thanks to the Josh Harris money (along with TV money obviously) thank god TJ&Slater were so careful picking our new owners.

Think you will find the trust putting a order on the valley stopped Harris investing in us
    Do you actually know what "an order" is and what it can and can't prevent ?

• colin1961 said:

All thanks to the Josh Harris money (along with TV money obviously) thank god TJ&Slater were so careful picking our new owners.

Think you will find the trust putting a order on the valley stopped Harris investing in us
    Or, just maybe, he took one look at the books whilst doing due dilligence and thought "f**k that".

Because he's gone in at Palace and instantly looked to re-locate them hasn't he?

• colin1961 said:

Or, just maybe, he took one look at the books whilst doing due dilligence and thought "f**k that".

Because he's gone in at Palace and instantly looked to re-locate them hasn't he?

He should do ... That place is a right dump
  • just seen they have cancelled Tucudean's contract by mutual consent.
  • CAFCDAZ said:

just seen they have cancelled Tucudean's contract by mutual consent.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-george-tucudean-3163691.aspx
  • Rumour on Facebook and twitter, Jason Cummings from Hibs in a straight swap for TWWW. Cummings scored 36 goals in 82 appearances for Hibs.
    Not sure if true or not posted by someone who picked it up from Transfer centre 9, whoever they are?
  • Rumour on Facebook and twitter, Jason Cummings from Hibs in a straight swap for TWWW. Cummings scored 36 goals in 82 appearances for Hibs.
    Not sure if true or not posted by someone who picked it up from Transfer centre 9, whoever they are?

He just tweeted from an airplane.
    Maybe he's flying home to talk to Hibs
    (or maybe he's just going home for the weekend)

They're in talks with him over a new deal.

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1358968-neil-lennon-hopeful-jason-cummings-will-sign-contract-extension/