Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• edited July 2016
    ORIENT ON STRIKE

Leyton Orient have announced the signing of French defender Yvan Erichot on a two-year deal following his release by Belgium Jupiler League side Sint-Truiden. He made 31 appearances for the Belgian outfit last term, and has been the O's sixth signing of the summer.

Whats going on!!... Why didnt Roland give him to us... I thought we were his favourite English side?
  • colin1961 said:

rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

All thanks to the Josh Harris money (along with TV money obviously) thank god TJ&Slater were so careful picking our new owners.

Think you will find the trust putting a order on the valley stopped Harris investing in us
    I thought you'd reached your peak with the "Bob Peeters is the 3rd best manager in our history". The ACV really doesn't stop anyone who wants to sell the Valley. I can't work out if you're trolling or really believe the stuff you come out with.
    Just proves how much you know.....
    If Carlsberg did irony......

• colin1961 said:

rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

All thanks to the Josh Harris money (along with TV money obviously) thank god TJ&Slater were so careful picking our new owners.

Think you will find the trust putting a order on the valley stopped Harris investing in us
    I thought you'd reached your peak with the "Bob Peeters is the 3rd best manager in our history". The ACV really doesn't stop anyone who wants to sell the Valley. I can't work out if you're trolling or really believe the stuff you come out with.
    Just proves how much you know it was not to stop the sale it was to stop the site being built on..... Harris wanted to move us to the Dome area in a 40000 development to do that the valley would have been knocked down for residential use but the order taken out by the trust would not allow it.

Strange that stopping Harris from buying us opened the door for RD to buy the club ......... they never mention that ??
    Colin, some of the criticism of you is OTT, but you always manage to undermine yourself. Doh !
  • rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

He should be banned!
  • colin1961 said:

rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

Just proves how much you know it was not to stop the sale it was to stop the site being built on..... Harris wanted to move us to the Dome area in a 40000 development to do that the valley would have been knocked down for residential use but the order taken out by the trust would not allow it.

Strange that stopping Harris from buying us opened the door for RD to buy the club ......... they never mention that ??
    I thought people stopped calling it 'The Dome' in 2001.
  • rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

He should be banned!
    Once again you can't ban someone for coming out with some divvy comments. If someone else said half the stuff he came out with nothing would be said. Ignore it and it will go away.

PL54 was dithering around with racist and aggressive behaviour. That's what you get banned for. Not this.
  • rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

He should be banned!
    Once again you can't ban someone for coming out with some divvy comments. If someone else said half the stuff he came out with nothing would be said. Ignore it and it will go away.

PL54 was dithering around with racist and aggressive behaviour. That's what you get banned for. Not this.
    I agree but he was banned before as @bexleyboy He's more careful now not to be as abusive as he was then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Colin comes out with more crap than KM...........hold on a minute surely not!
  • Palace have signed Townsend for £13m, not really a rumour just an annoyance.

Also looking to bid for benteke (hope they pay a lot for him)

Palace buy Townsend. We buy Holmes.
    Palace buy Benteke. We get Novak.

Not knocking the players we have bought in but ffs, we are light years behind them now.
    Every dog has their day mate...............their time will come........................................................HOPEFULLY!!!!!
    I think Big nose arrogant bastard will REALLY work his magic this season!!!
  • We would be best off forgetting that Palace exist tbh
  • I can't forget palace exist it would leave me with nothing to hate
  • ORIENT ON STRIKE

Leyton Orient have announced the signing of French defender Yvan Erichot on a two-year deal following his release by Belgium Jupiler League side Sint-Truiden. He made 31 appearances for the Belgian outfit last term, and has been the O's sixth signing of the summer.

Whats going on!!... Why didnt Roland give him to us... I thought we were his favourite English side?

Hopefully it's because he was rubbish and we don't get rubbish losers from the network any more.
  • I can't forget palace exist it would leave me with nothing to hate

How can you say that when we have the regime?
  • rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

He should be banned!

Do not recall any racist or aggressive stuff from him, just very annoying one liners.
  • rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

He should be banned!

I agree but he was banned before as @bexleyboy He's more careful now not to be as abusive as he was then.
    Nathan Prior was a character, ahem.
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

Absolute rubbish, it wasn't the Harris bid that was going to move the club, as didn't even get that far to bid for it .
    The bid at the time was by a group fronted by Arenacom who are German and build stadiums, and if Slater hadn't lied to people where he was on a certain day it might have been bought by them .

• Ive had a few run-ins with @colin1961, but I wouldn't want to see him banned. PL54 yes, but not Colin, lets just let people be themselves (even if they do spout nonsense most of the time)

Thanks Redmidland
  • Colin in squirrel face out
  • Agree with RM
  • edited July 2016
    Mr Watt taking off from London City Airport and there are flights to Edinburgh
  • He's probably just going to see family for the weekend.
  • colin1961 said:

Source?