Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• cafc1263 said:

colin1961 said:

rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

All thanks to the Josh Harris money (along with TV money obviously) thank god TJ&Slater were so careful picking our new owners.

Think you will find the trust putting a order on the valley stopped Harris investing in us
    I thought you'd reached your peak with the "Bob Peeters is the 3rd best manager in our history". The ACV really doesn't stop anyone who wants to sell the Valley. I can't work out if you're trolling or really believe the stuff you come out with.
    Just proves how much you know it was not to stop the sale it was to stop the site being built on..... Harris wanted to move us to the Dome area in a 40000 development to do that the valley would have been knocked down for residential use but the order taken out by the trust would not allow it.

Strange that stopping Harris from buying us opened the door for RD to buy the club ......... they never mention that ??
    Absolute rubbish, it wasn't the Harris bid that was going to move the club, as didn't even get that far to bid for it .
    The bid at the time was by a group fronted by Arenacom who are German and build stadiums, and if Slater hadn't lied to people where he was on a certain day it might have been bought by them .

Source?
  • We are interested in Duane Holmes but stalling on deal - out of contract today
  • Prefer Larry Holmes he packs a bigger punch
  • edited July 2016
    Sign all the Welsh squad please
  • sam3110 said:

Sign all the Welsh squad please

Robson Kanu is available on a free....
  • Prefer Larry Holmes he packs a bigger punch

Need more players called Holmes.

You can't have too many.

• Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

All thanks to the Josh Harris money (along with TV money obviously) thank god TJ&Slater were so careful picking our new owners.

Think you will find the trust putting a order on the valley stopped Harris investing in us
    Jees, OK, I am going to bite... You really are a complete cretin if you believe that.
    You boys sure like the name calling on here, eh? Nice little abuse bandwagon going on. And now there's a call to ban the guy? For what? What are you all so worried about?
  • Colin's ok. The people that keep nibbling at the bait need to go, and get over themselves
  • edited July 2016
    Oggy Red said:

Prefer Larry Holmes he packs a bigger punch

Need more players called Holmes.

You can't have too many.

He might be nothing to write Holme about, @Oggy Red. Some chickens may come Holme to roost. But let's hope Slade has done his Holmework and he brings Holme the bacon.

Sorry to have to hammer Holme this point. And, that's the end of my Holme truths.

Holme, James, and don't spare the horses.
  • cafc1263 said:

colin1961 said:

rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

I thought you'd reached your peak with the "Bob Peeters is the 3rd best manager in our history". The ACV really doesn't stop anyone who wants to sell the Valley. I can't work out if you're trolling or really believe the stuff you come out with.
    Just proves how much you know it was not to stop the sale it was to stop the site being built on..... Harris wanted to move us to the Dome area in a 40000 development to do that the valley would have been knocked down for residential use but the order taken out by the trust would not allow it.

Strange that stopping Harris from buying us opened the door for RD to buy the club ......... they never mention that ??
    Absolute rubbish, it wasn't the Harris bid that was going to move the club, as didn't even get that far to bid for it .
    The bid at the time was by a group fronted by Arenacom who are German and build stadiums, and if Slater hadn't lied to people where he was on a certain day it might have been bought by them .

Source?
    Myself ?
  • I find the general abuse aimed at Colin a lot more alarming then anything he posts. I thought language like 'half wit' was a thing of the past.
  • Shrew said:

I find the general abuse aimed at Colin a lot more alarming then anything he posts. I thought language like 'half wit' was a thing of the past.

If you thought that you're a half wit...... :wink:
  • Holmes source is email from agent I saw
  • Heard something that makes me pretty sure Hendo is off...
  • cafcfan said:

Shrew said:

I find the general abuse aimed at Colin a lot more alarming then anything he posts. I thought language like 'half wit' was a thing of the past.

I work with people that have to put up with them kind of remarks everyday,, fucking twat would of been fine.

• Sponsored links:

• Heard something that makes me pretty sure Hendo is off...

Was it Hendo saying "bye, I'm off"?
  • Holmes source is email from agent I saw

How recent was that G?

Heard we'd agreed terms with him pre-Slade but that RD didn't want him.
  • On Thursday / said we wanted him but were messing around so looking to push him elsewhere. We were not committing to promises so probably rings true in what you said
  • DRAddick said:

Ive had a few run-ins with @colin1961, but I wouldn't want to see him banned. PL54 yes, but not Colin, lets just let people be themselves (even if they do spout nonsense most of the time)

There's a difference between spouting nonsense and deliberately going out of your way to post nonsense to get a rise out of people. The first is excusable because many people in life are just thick and it's not their fault. The second isn't excusable.
    However Colin uniquely manages to switch between both.
    Look at the difference in his writing on here compared to on ITTV as BexleyBoy
  • On Thursday / said we wanted him but were messing around so looking to push him elsewhere. We were not committing to promises so probably rings true in what you said

Thanks, makes sense.
  • Shrew said:

cafcfan said:

Shrew said:

I work with people that have to put up with them kind of remarks everyday,, fucking twat would of been fine.

Is one a fucking twat if one writes "would of"?