Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• sam3110 said:

Very reliable source tells me there is are no plans to ship out Roger Johnson.

Was it Roger Johnson?
    Wasn't straight from the horses mouth but not far off.
  • sam3110 said:

Very reliable source tells me there is are no plans to ship out Roger Johnson.

Was it Roger Johnson?
    Wasn't straight from the horses mouth but not far off.
    Horses arse ?

• My son reckons he's heard we're signing Bradley Dack from the Gills , any truth in the rumour?

Edit - having googled the fella and seen who he's been linked with , I think we have zero chance!

There's a poster in here who works with one of Dack's relations, can't for the life of me remember who, anyway they said he was treated like shit at Charlton when he was a youngster and would never come back. Besides, he's been linked with premiership clubs.

No mileage in this one unfortunately.
    Me. I work with his mum. No chance of him coming here.

Before Koeman went it was looking like Southampton.

The rumour has come from a Twitter account with less than a 100 followers.

Read the bio at the top.
  • My son reckons he's heard we're signing Bradley Dack from the Gills , any truth in the rumour?

Edit - having googled the fella and seen who he's been linked with , I think we have zero chance!

There's a poster in here who works with one of Dack's relations, can't for the life of me remember who, anyway they said he was treated like shit at Charlton when he was a youngster and would never come back. Besides, he's been linked with premiership clubs.

Me. I work with his mum. No chance of him coming here.

Before Koeman went it was looking like Southampton.

The rumour has come from a Twitter account with less than a 100 followers.

Read the bio at the top.
    Thanks - couldn't remember who it was.

I reckon he should he give us another chance, no possibility of it happening again.
  • Brums interest in Fox has gone quiet, maybe he's staying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Your right he will never be a prem player

Or championship

Or league 1
  • Your right he will never be a prem player

Or championship

Or league 1

2 out of 3 mate. I'm not a fox fan but I reckon he has found his level and expect him to perform for us this year
  • Hope your right
  • No he won't

Agree to disagree. :-)
  • I think this will be Fox's breakthrough season

Maybe at centre back
  • The boo boy's will only give him stick if he's playing like a twat, if he's playing well they will get behind him
  • Sponsored links:

• And that includes me
  • Redhenry said:

Think Fox will be good for us next season. I hope the boo boys don't get on his back again, if he stays.

He'll be alright at for home games as there will only be a couple of hundred there.
  • Agree, think Fox will be good this season. Clearly motivated and playing at a lower level.
  • Welling have bid 2 quid for fox. Charlton are demanding 3
  • edited July 2016

Welling have bid 2 quid for fox. Charlton are demanding 3

I bet you was one of those boo boys wasn't you?
  • Ok I'll shut up now. Let's resume in January. Oh by the way I hope I'm wrong
  • We already have RD's replacement for Fox. Bergdich
  • I thought fox looked ok back end of the season with suk young in front of him.

I hope he stays.