Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sidemen

167891012»

Comments

• Options

Sounds like a rubbish version of the GT Academy project Nissan had in the early 10s that produced Jann Mardenborough. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Have seen loads of Mr Beasts videos as my 9&11 year often watch him. Googled his net worth and was saying only 25m 
    Net worth on Google isn’t accurate. His burger franchise alone will be worth more than that.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Have seen loads of Mr Beasts videos as my 9&11 year often watch him. Googled his net worth and was saying only 25m 
    Net worth on Google isn’t accurate. His burger franchise alone will be worth more than that.
    Yeah thought it was low, as my joys watch his channel and I have seen some of the cash involved in his stunts.  
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    https://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/2022/september/crawley-town-fc-to-scout-players-at-sidemen-fc-charity-match/

In one of the weirdest things I've seen from an ownership group , Crawley look like they're going to potentially sign someone from this. 

• Options
  • Options
    The Valley not big enough for this popular team, they need a bigger ground 
  • Options
    That's a payday we're missing out on then, bang goes our transfer kitty
  • Options
    Looks like 60,000 there, half an hour gone. Live on YouTube.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like 60,000 there, half an hour gone. Live on YouTube.
    Any news on the badge?
  • Options
    Sold out London Stadium, 2.7m concurrent viewers on YouTube, over £2.4m raised for charity.

bloody YouTubers. 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Sold out London Stadium, 2.7m concurrent viewers on YouTube, over £2.4m raised for charity.

bloody YouTubers. 
    my brother was there and he and the youngsters throughly enjoyed it. Would be astonished if it isn't at Wembly next year and mildly surpised (but not really) that ITV haven't cottoned on to this yet. Probably had more viewers than the England game tonight.
  • Options

bloody YouTubers. 
    my brother was there and he and the youngsters throughly enjoyed it. Would be astonished if it isn't at Wembly next year and mildly surpised (but not really) that ITV haven't cottoned on to this yet. Probably had more viewers than the England game tonight.
    Maybe the fact that it is ‘youtubers’ might be the reason that it’s on YouTube ? 
  • Options
    edited September 2023

bloody YouTubers. 
    Maybe the fact that it is ‘youtubers’ might be the reason that it’s on YouTube ? 
    pretty sure it is possible to cross the streams here dude

I didn't watch the england game on TV. I streamed it
  • Options

bloody YouTubers. 

The whole point though is that streams on YouTube help to generate income through adverts etc. Put it on TV and that diminishes 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    sam3110 said:

bloody YouTubers. 

The whole point though is that streams on YouTube help to generate income through adverts etc. Put it on TV and that diminishes 
    Does it?

Why?

KSI was in goal today.

Why was that if youtube revenue is all important?

(he was in goal because he has a fight coming up) that won't be on youtube - it'll be on TV (ppv to be exact and streaming)

• Options
    edited September 2023
    actually i'm arguing myself out of the conversation so ignore me
  • Options
    Watched a bit of it and thought it was crap. The keeping was beyond terrible. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    KSI is an utter prick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2023
    PopIcon said:
    KSI is an utter prick.
      Not as much as Jake Paul.
  • Options
    Watched a bit of it and thought it was crap. The keeping was beyond terrible. Am I missing something?
    What were you expecting?

It's basically a bunch of kids who got famous through youtube having a kick about. You'd likely see a better standard going to watch a Sunday league game.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    KSI is an utter prick.
      Not as much as Jake Paul.
    Not as much as Alan Pardew.