Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slade out

Comments

• Options

Useless manager - would be hard to find someone worse?

Get Nigel Pearson in... Even if its just to see the look on Roland's face when he's called an Ostrich!!
  • Options
    Booing you Slade for taking off Holmes.
  • Options

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/14776966.Fans____response_to_sub_was____slightly_disrespectful_____says_Charlton_boss/

Erm Russell, I dont think they were booing Botaka... They were booing you for making that substitution!!

Blaming the fans Brussel you have been hanging around that old skank for too long. The boos were aimed at you, you bald twat.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    “When you’re at home you obviously want the crowd behind you, but that’s also down to the performance as well,” the 55-year-old said.

He really is cut from the same cloth as KM and RD... In my opinion the fans had no issues with the players, they tried their hardest

Todays result was down to the way they setup and the tactics used against the opposition... Seeing thats down to the Manager (the players just obey instruction), I'd say its you to blame Russell!!
  • Options
    edited October 2016

What's the f***** point of getting rid of Slade? What is going to change? "My car keeps breaking down. I've had three resprays and I've added go faster stripes then taken them off again, but it still keeps breaking down. I'm going to respray it again, and this time I'm lowering the suspension and see if that fixes the problem."

100% this @Wheresmeticket?
  • Options
    Disrespectful?
    What? The plebs not knowing their place was it?
    Russell if you don't f**king like it, don't f**king stay at the club.
    Disrespectful indeed.
    Russell, be patient, d'yer see? Be patient, have a bit of positivity, if the team were any good there would be respect aplenty.
    I know you have a three year contract Russell, but house prices in Chislehurst at ridiculous, be patient and post brexit they might come down.
    Now there's an opinion to respect Russell, you'll see it in time with a bit of patience, and a new tablecloth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If he's still here for the Coventry match he'll claim our inevitable capitulation will be down to the protests. Week he serves up the same shite, what a surprise he's never been promoted.
  • Options
    Haha mental he actually thought the boos were for Botaka! Makes you wonder how he interprets other things
  • Options
    Disrespectful?? Someone give him a dictionary to look up the meaning of the word, prick
  • Options
    Okay, Slade's line up today with one striker was ridiculous. We all know though that there wasn't really a long list of experienced EFL managers jumping through hoops and knocking down the valley doors to work in the nut house.

They would have a spreadsheet as a chief scout. A spreadsheet put together by a 12yo.

They have a squirrel for a CEO who is more concerned with furthering her own image than that of the clubs. Destroying it's history, alienating it's fans and wasting money on paying the wages of player who are loaned out to other teams. Players who I add were approved by the regime's chief scout Mr Spreadsheet.

Then there's the owner...a man who quite frankly is a weird coward hiding behind women and duct taped shoes. An arrogant man who post mad statements on the OS.

Whilst we might not appreciate Slade's football, I can't see what difference it would make changing the manager when you have that regime in place. That's the rot.

CARD, if Roland won't talk to true fans then it's now time for us true fans to all knock on his door and tell him our demands.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB
  • Options
    Everyone have their football cliche bingo cards at the ready for Slades post match comments.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    He should be let out with his trousers!
  • Options
    'Difficult when you go behind against the run of olay'
  • Options
    Salde may not have quite lost the dressing room but it's clear he's lost the fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Slade's got noone to blame but himself. He made a great play of how he is his own man, signed his own players and has freedom to pick sides, tactics etc. That may be a steaming pile of bullshit, but it will hang him in the end.
  • Options
    Slade has previously won league one manager of the year.

Will someone find "the real Slade" and get this fellow we got now, to politely do something else for a job.
  • Options
    Thought it was telling that the players stood in the Jimmy South end of the pitch and let Slade walk off to his chorus of Boos on his own.

Same thing happened with Fraeye.

I think the fat lady is clearing her throat somewhere in Belgium.
  • Options
    First weekend of November. A first Round defeat in the FA Cup to either Welling/Dartford/Ebbsfleet/Maidstone or Bromley and the Belgians will get twitchy.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Slade's got noone to blame but himself. He made a great play of how he is his own man, signed his own players and has freedom to pick sides, tactics etc. That may be a steaming pile of bullshit, but it will hang him in the end.

There's no way that the team today was one chosen by Mowgli. The kid with the spreadsheet, picking out exotic players from all over Europe isn't suddenly going to recommend players from Northampton or Wigan.

After the dismal performance on Tuesday, I was expecting a reaction, I was expecting that they had been practising their passing and movement, and would show a different attitude. Sadly I was wrong
  • Options

I think a good manager could get a lot more out of this squad.

Me too.
  • Options

Thought it was telling that the players stood in the Jimmy South end of the pitch and let Slade walk off to his chorus of Boos on his own.

Same thing happened with Fraeye.

I think the fat lady is clearing her throat somewhere in Belgium.

"Get your bags packed again luv. We're back on..."
  • Options
    Getting one in will be the problem