Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gig spy

1394041424345»

Comments

• Options
    Me & the current Mrs managed to get Liam Gallagher Definitely Maybe 30 years tour tickets for Coop Live in Manchester end of June. We're going to make a long weekend of it, so we booked James for the night before too. Can't wait for these gigs, we used to go to loads of gigs back in the day. Kids put a stop to that!! Fingers crossed the Coop Live Arena stays open now. 
    Planning on chopping her in then?
  • Options
    Theatre of Hate last night at The Water Rats Gray's Inn Road.
    Excellent gig, good venue, small, low ceiling and sweaty. 8/10. 
  • Options
    Couple of crackers recently at the Hot Box in Chelmsford. First up was original punk band Deep Throats... Good fun, and tonight Acid Mothers Temple which just blew my head off
  • Options
    Just back from Eric Clapton at the Royal Albert Hall. A real box ticked for me seeing Slowhand in the flesh and he didn't disappoint. A superb show, his band were great and the man himself was phenomenal 
  • Options
    Tickets purchased to see Godspeed you black emporer at the Troxy in September.
  • Options
    Indoor Pets @ The Garage for me next week. Have this AM bought tickets for Bob Vylan @ Electric Brixton in November. Looking forward to that one.
  • Options
    Robert Forster last night at the Omeara.  Lovely, heartwarming performance at an excellent small venue.
  • Options
    Robert Forster last night at the Omeara.  Lovely, heartwarming performance at an excellent small venue.
    I saw The Lilacs there a few weeks ago, new venue for me, thought it was excellent too.

Really good gig, got into the Lilacs after seeing them support the Rifles last year. They were great, with crowdpleasing support from The Kairos as well.
  • Options
    Indoor Pets at the Garage last night. Pretty good, but they were better at the smaller venue (The Grace) back in January.

The main support act, Jaws the Shark, were really good. Apparently a solo project with session musicians and mates filling in on bass and drums.
  • Options
    Blancmange at the Islington Assembly Halls last night.  Great night reliving the spirit of 1981 when I first saw them supporting Depeche Mode.  
    Unusual in as much as Neil Arthur and co. played both support (as The Remainder) and also the main act (Blancmange) and a combined set of around 26 tracks, not bad for a 66 year old!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blancmange at the Islington Assembly Halls last night.  Great night reliving the spirit of 1981 when I first saw them supporting Depeche Mode.  
    Unusual in as much as Neil Arthur and co. played both support (as The Remainder) and also the main act (Blancmange) and a combined set of around 26 tracks, not bad for a 66 year old!

Saw them at Lets Rock (Leeds) last year just a 30 min set but they were excellent.