Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• Scoham said:

One month loans aren't even allowed any more.

There you go all rubbish - don't know why I even look at that site - desperation I guess☹️

• cafcfan said:

Ruben Bover Izquierdo ( remember him!) left New York now ar Barnet!

Luke Gamblin's replacement who joined Luton last week! Good luck Ruben
  • Can't tell a lot from this to be honest.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH10zFp4d9Y

We're all getting desperate now.
  • Derby have signed teenage winger Kyle McAllister from Scottish club St Mirren. The 18-year-old has joined on a three-and-a-half-year deal, having made 18 first-team appearances for the Buddies.

Derby manager Steve McClaren said on the club's official website: "Kyle is a young talent from Scotland that we have identified through our scouting team. He is one for the future, most definitely."

• Dansk_Red said:

Derby have signed teenage winger Kyle McAllister from Scottish club St Mirren. The 18-year-old has joined on a three-and-a-half-year deal, having made 18 first-team appearances for the Buddies.

Derby manager Steve McClaren said on the club's official website: "Kyle is a young talent from Scotland that we have identified through our scouting team. He is one for the future, most definitely."

Few years ago people were raving about another Scottish winger, Greg Wylde, he went to Bolton then Plymouth I think but not set the world alight.

This McAllister lad may have potential but so did Tony Watt at one time and look how that's ended up.
  • isn't bamford one of those millionaires at chelsea that literally hasn't done a single thing except being pretty good at football for a teenager for it?
  • good source tells me we're about to sign dimitri payet since he's unhappy at the hamsters but wants to stay in london.
  • isn't bamford one of those millionaires at chelsea that literally hasn't done a single thing except being pretty good at football for a teenager for it?

To be fair - not really. Scored 18 in 37 on loan at MK Dons, and 17 in 39 at Boro. Fortunately he scored 0 in 6 at Palace.

My Boro-supporting mate threw a party when he signed for them again the other day. Absolutely no chance of him coming on loan here, unless he's very unfit I guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Snodgrass on months loan. Heard it here first

good source tells me we're about to sign dimitri payet since he's unhappy at the hamsters but wants to stay in london.

Your Sources are shite... Mine says that Leo Messi is refusing to sign a new Contract because he likes the look of the new flats at North Greenwich, wants to live there full time and so join Charlton because its an easy commute!!
  • Snodgrass on months loan. Heard it here first

good source tells me we're about to sign dimitri payet since he's unhappy at the hamsters but wants to stay in london.

Your Sources are shite... Mine says that Leo Messi is refusing to sign a new Contract because he likes the look of the new flats at North Greenwich, wants to live there full time and so join Charlton because its an easy commute!!
    You seem to be dismissing the possibility of us snapping them all up. He did say the cash would splash...
  • edited January 2017
    Well if Roland is to shake off this title of "Biggest twat owner" 2017, I am expecting him to pull these sort of signings out of the hat before close of play on the 31st!
  • edited January 2017

Snodgrass on months loan. Heard it here first

You're all wrong. My sources tell me that during a scouting trip to the ACON, Karl Robinson met an African Shamen who has guaranteed he can reanimate the corpse of Johan Cruyff and reverse the ageing process so he'll be 26 again. Looking forward to some total football at the Valley.
  • The Rat would sell him and pocket the loot.
  • We enquired about trying to get Tom Davies on loan as part of Lookman deal (before he broke into their team)
  • Lucky for him it didn't happen
  • edited January 2017
    Probably been mentioned elsewhere on here but Joe Pigott has joined Maidstone on loan from Cambridge Utd.
  • cfgs said:

Probably been mentioned elsewhere on here but Joe Pigott has joined Maidstone on loan from Cambridge Utd.

Hope he's had the splinters removed from his arse.
  • cfgs said:

Sad, but he's sliding down the ladder...weird how someone who we gave a decent contract to while in the Championship can't even make it in L2.
  • Sponsored links:

• cfgs said:

Sad, but he's sliding down the ladder...weird how someone who we gave a decent contract to while in the Championship can't even make it in L2.
    Was it him that comes from a wealthy family so doesn't have to go the extra mile to make it in football?
  • edited January 2017

cfgs said:

Was it him that comes from a wealthy family so doesn't have to go the extra mile to make it in football?
  • cfgs said:

Physically he's a big lad bit doesn't seem strong and has no pace.

• cfgs said:

Bloody hell its football not Formula One. How does his background affect his ability to kick a ball?
  • cfgs said:

Bloody hell its football not Formula One. How does his background affect his ability to kick a ball?
    Bloody hell, @DamoNorthStand, where did @harveys gardener (great nickname by the way) question his ability? The question mark was over his desire and commitment, both of which can be affected by his background..
  • The sky money needs to work its way around. Spend some fool.
  • cfgs said:

Bloody hell, @DamoNorthStand, where did @harveys gardener (great nickname by the way) question his ability? The question mark was over his desire and commitment, both of which can be affected by his background..
    I don't think it is fair to say desire and commitment is affected by how wealthy / stable your parents are. You could have a kid from a council estate who can't be arsed but is actually pretty good and wastes his ability. Likewise you can have a child from a wealthy family who works his arse off but just isn't good enough.
  • cfgs said:

I don't think it is fair to say desire and commitment is affected by how wealthy / stable your parents are. You could have a kid from a council estate who can't be arsed but is actually pretty good and wastes his ability. Likewise you can have a child from a wealthy family who works his arse off but just isn't good enough.
    Tony Watt...