Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• Didn't Robinson say he wants someone that can be around for the future ? Seems to rule out these old hands.

Unless he's lying of course.

Younger players = cheaper wages and a bigger profit for Roland.
  • Didn't Robinson say he wants someone that can be around for the future ? Seems to rule out these old hands.

Ah yes must be that.

Definitely not that KR wants someone younger that can help build a squad and not just a short term fix.

• RedChaser said:

If this guy from arsenal coming in on loan does that mean ulvestad going back

Could well do isn't the allowance five? Rudd, Botaka, DaSilva, Byrne and Ulvested at the moment.
    Only allowed 5 in 18 match day squad but 7 in total or at least that was the rule
  • What is the point though in loaning players if they can't even feature in the match day 18? Seems weird. Oh, hang on .....
  • Didn't big nose have too many loan signings on the book when he was here? Scott Sinclair barely got a game IIRC
  • Translation for anyone that wants/needs it..

Lets hope he does as well as our last Driesen inspired Pole.
  • Well this one does belong to Arsenal so he might cut it in league one. But hey lets moan anyway.

Ah yes must be that.

Definitely not that KR wants someone younger that can help build a squad and not just a short term fix.

It's both. That's all he'll be allowed to sign.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well this one does belong to Arsenal so he might cut it in league one. But hey lets moan anyway.

Give it a rest. No one is moaning about the Arsenal kid, just having too many loaners to play them all.

Give it a rest. No one is moaning about the Arsenal kid, just having too many loaners to play them all.
    You give it a rest.

Clems post above looks suspiciously like a moan to me.

You give it a rest.

Not really and the polish guy doesn't play for Arsenal

You give it a rest.

Erm...... Arsenal hold his registration and he is out on loan.

My point in response to Clem was that this guy is no Polish Pete because he's on Arsenals books and Arsenal paid €2.2 million for him so Arsene Wenger must think he has something.

• I wonder what this is about the link won't work ???

You give it a rest.

Erm...... Arsenal hold his registration and he is out on loan.

My point in response to Clem was that this guy is no Polish Pete because he's on Arsenals books and Arsenal paid €2.2 million for him so Arsene Wenger must think he has something.

My mistake, I thought you meant Mitvidia or however you spell it.

Either way it was a dig at the regime thinking polish Pete was better than yann not this kid.

If we weren't in mid table league one then you could moan about people moaning but we are.
  • FAVADDICK said:

I wonder what this is about the link won't work ???

Probably new long term contract for Dijksteel..
  • FAVADDICK said:

I wonder what this is about the link won't work ???

Blocks people who have their battery so low. Sorry mate.
  • If we are loaning another CH it can only mean either that Tex or Rojo or both are off or Pearce is out longer than expected or a combination of those as we don't need Bauer, Tex, Pearce, Konsa, Rojo, Lennon and a loanee.
  • edited January 2017

Knowing our luck it'll be Carlton Cole.

Why did i get a flag for that? @hingicafc1986 @000__Jaaaaay__000
  • Sponsored links:

• If we are loaning another CH it can only mean either that Tex or Rojo or both are off or Pearce is out longer than expected or a combination of those as we don't need Bauer, Tex, Pearce, Konsa, Rojo, Lennon and a loanee.

He's a defensive midfielder. Reckon the other lad will go back to Burnley.
  • He's a CH who can play DM as I understand it.
  • New contract for Dijksteel was the SLP article.
  • Pearce is out for the season, we won't be seeing him again this term. So a loan to cover this would be good
  • barstool said:

Pearce is out for the season, we won't be seeing him again this term. So a loan to cover this would be good

He did recently say himself that he hope to be back in March... Why do we need CB loan cover when we Bauer, Tex, Konsa, Lennon, Djiksteel, and - dare I sway it - Johnson? We already have five loans, and can't have more than that in a match day squad.
  • Pedro45 said:

barstool said:

Pearce is out for the season, we won't be seeing him again this term. So a loan to cover this would be good

He did recently say himself that he hope to be back in March... Why do we need CB loan cover when we Bauer, Tex, Konsa, Lennon, Djiksteel, and - dare I sway it - Johnson? We already have five loans, and can't have more than that in a match day squad.
    Djiksteel is not a centre back, RoJo is RoJo, Lennon has been shakier than Chapple on a bad day at times, Konsa has to cover midfield as well.

If it means RoJo is off, and Lennon can go elsewhere on loan, then good.
  • barstool said:

He replied to someone on twitter hopes to be back late February /early March.