Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• cafc-west said:

Dr Kish (normally a reliable source of information) seems to think we have a busy couple of days left with comings and goings...linky thing here.

Agree but this part:
    Dr Kish said:

The manager has said he wants to bring in a striker who can also play on the wing. Robinson likes to recruit players who are under 24-years-old, otherwise Kieran Agard would be a perfect fit. ‎

‎Agard is 27, and became MK Dons' record buy when he signed for them in the summer.

WUT?
  • cabbles said:

cabbles
    January 26
    After we signed Byrne this is what I posted

cabbles
    January 9
    I'm gonna stick my neck on the line and say that's it for incomings now. Unless anyone else leaves

Did Paige come in after Byrne?

Roland's Charlton everyone, Roland's Charlton
    Flag Quote · 3Like LOL

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say this is the 5th time you've posted/quoted yourself on this..........

smiley wink thing
  • dickplumb said:
    Arsenal mate says he is a Kevin Campbell type, he has no future at Arsenal
  • Excited by this, hopefully he can be as good as DaSilva

So have written a player Off, after a few minutes....

A few minutes is a long time for some on this site to write off a signing!
  • Sponsored links:

A few minutes is a long time for some on this site to write off a signing!
    Yes you are right...it's normally before they have actually kicked a ball....
  • uie2 said:

Fulham have apparently excepted a £1 million bid from a club for big striker Matt Smith! Could it be us bidding?

QPR
  • uie2 said:

Fulham have apparently excepted a £1 million bid from a club for big striker Matt Smith! Could it be us bidding?

More likely qpr.
  • uie2 said:

We've bid £2m for the real Duke of Edinburgh
  • dickplumb said:
    So your mate knows more than Arsene Wenger ?

• I know Novak is already in the Charlton Life write-off bin, but he has not had a proper chance to show what he can do yet and is the type of striker who has a fighting chance of being a decent lone striker.

Novak has had plenty of chances and to put it bluntly he has been piss poor. He has not put in a great deal of effort all season and only Ajose has put in less. I know Novak had an early season hand injury, but that does not effect your legs and should not have had a major effect on his match fitness.

He's either not really happy at Charlton or his legs are going. He's been a massive disappointment, as has Ajose.
  • Good player was Kevin Campbell. If he's of that quality then sign him up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Mavadidi, DaDilva etc does not make us serious about promotion at all.
  • Atleast one of our current loan signings must be going back if we're signing 2 loanees from Arsenal.

Ulvestad I expect.
  • edited January 2017

Usually very reliable this guy..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Williams_(footballer)

"In March 2016, during a Europa League match between Manchester United and Liverpool at Old Trafford, a tweet was sent from Williams' Twitter account mocking the Munich Air Disaster. Williams claimed his Twitter account had been hacked, he apologised and deleted his account. Liverpool confirmed they would look into the matter.[10]"
  • If people think we have serious shot at the play offs we need to be signing players with at least some football league experience. Dumdidido and Silva are not the answer.

Give them a chance.

• dickplumb said:
    So your mate knows more than Arsene Wenger ?

Hmm let me think, no. Just passing on his opinion
  • Usually very reliable this guy..

"In March 2016, during a Europa League match between Manchester United and Liverpool at Old Trafford, a tweet was sent from Williams' Twitter account mocking the Munich Air Disaster. Williams claimed his Twitter account had been hacked, he apologised and deleted his account. Liverpool confirmed they would look into the matter.[10]"
    I'm not sure a 21 year old CB with little experience is exactly what we need at the moment
  • Usually very reliable this guy..

I'm not sure a 21 year old CB with little experience is exactly what we need at the moment
    What did you think when Ezri Konsa started playing?.
  • sam3110 said:

Excited by this, hopefully he can be as good as DaSilva

Written two players off in fact
    Or he's expecting great things of both of them?