Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Everton agree fee for Lookman (ed. Gone)

Comments

• The lure of one of the countries biggest clubs and multi millionaire status assured if not already. A young footballers dream.

Can't and wouldn't begrudge him or anyone else that. Decent fee to boot.

Pity we won't see a bit more of it re invested. Roland's world.
  • What happened to his head?

I guess its the same Photographer as this bloke...

I'm guessing they are American.

• Good luck Ade, hope you go on to have a great career in football
  • He has gone to a decent club and we have got decent money for him. Cut above alot of this team and with Bolasie unfortunately looking like he has an injury which could keep him out till 2018, he could be getting alot of game time.

KM saying he wasn't going to be sold wasn't a lie for me, but just naive stupidity that a premier league club couldn't twist her arm.

All the best Ade, quality player and like so many of our jewells we sell, I wish you all the best!
  • Good luck to the boy. Good move for him. Out of the madhouse.

Just off to ring the fire brigade. Massive smell of burning pants........
  • Sponsored links:

• expect some more Evertonians on here later
  • Least we have the funds now to get some loan players in. Fucking joke of a club
  • SE7toSG3 said:

Where there is Katrien there is hope
    Program notes opening day of the 14/15 Season - we have learnt from our mistakes, the time to judge is now, there is nowhere to hide - That went well......
    Talksport Interview October - we have learnt from our mistakes, we now have the right man in place in RS who has our full backing - Well maybe not ......
    Bromley Addicks cosy pre match chat - Ademola Lookman will not be sold in the January transfer window - Oh hang on...
    To anyone who will listen - This club is not for sale - To be continued....?

Still lets see what the end of January brings before we all agree in the summer that they have turned a corner and KR deserves a full pre-season before we judge him/them

So that went well then for KM then!........
    I agree with all your comments, is this what is now called 'Historical revisionism'...... or just a version of events at the time. We all may have a slightly different opinion of events and situations years or decades later........ but blimey how many corners does the lady have to turn, to end up going nowhere?
    Just off now to rewrite the revised history of Margaret Thatcher on 'turning' so to speak........
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-M0KEFm9I
  • edited January 2017
    Under any other circumstance that kind of fee for a player we picked up on a free and had been quality for us yet inconsistent, would be a very good piece of business. Any other regime or club would be reinvesting upwards of 40-50% of that in a promotion push (see sale of Jenkinson for details). Alas we are not run like a normal club, cannot wait for the epidemic that is RD to sell up and f*ck off.
  • Not annoyed selling a young talent to a top premier team. Still angry we gave our best players in our team to rival championship teams on free transfers.

Good luck Ade.
  • She's a mess.
    I don't know how fans are still attending meetings with her when she continues to blatantly lie and twist everything.

But good luck to Ademola, what a great opportunity for him.

Katreine Meire sale pute de merde!

But good luck Looky. Always conducted himself professionally. Ok he had a poor day at the office againsts Peterborough but no worse than his other teammates. No once did he spit his dummy out his mouth.
  • Huskaris said:

Bright side - The price that Duchatalet will want for the club has dropped by approximately £10 million

Down Side - The price that anyone will want to offer for the club has dropped by approximately £10 million.

Dont you mean that the price that Duchatalet will want has risen by £10m...?

He'll believe he's sitting on a gold mine now and that every kid coming through will be worth that amount
  • Sponsored links:

• What happened to his head?

It's his mind palace in action...
  • Another big pat on the back for Steve Avory and the academy team.
  • edited January 2017
    We've always sold our young players, what annoys me now is that we don't see these players for any length of time before they are shipped on.

Nothing more than a player farm now to line Duchatelet's pocket, absolutely despise him & Meire for what they continue to do to our club.

I've never felt so little for Charlton Athletic, thanks Roland, thanks Katrien - haven't been to The Valley for 13 months now because of you & what you are doing, held a season ticket from 1994 until last season & can honestly say, I can't ever see myself returning at any point.
  • Is he most expensive league one player now? Beating Delph Leeds to Villa?
  • We've always sold our young players, what annoys me now is that we don't see these players for any length of time before they are shipped on.

Nothing more than a player farm now to line Duchatelet's pocket, absolutely despise him & Meire for what they continue to do to our club.

I've never felt so little for Charlton Athletic, thanks Roland, thanks Katrien - haven't been to The Valley for 13 months now because of you & what you are doing, held a season ticket from 1994 until last season & can honestly say, I can't ever see myself returning at any point.

exactly what my Mum said to Katrien on Monday citing players like Bowyer and Parker as examples.
  • I don't think he's physically ready for the premier league but I hope I'm proved wrong. Good luck Ade.
  • Good luck to him, he deserves his try at the big time, he is certainly good enough to give it a good go.
    The problem is, we will (maybe) spend £1,000,000 on new player or two and KM and RD will expect us to be sooooo thankful and hope we forget about the other £6,000,000 plus thats just gone missing!
  • a million? LOL.
  • MrOneLung said:

Is he most expensive league one player now? Beating Delph Leeds to Villa?

I thought Oxlade-Chamberlain went for more?