Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fox Off - Confirmed Gone (Massives, Undisclosed)

Looks like Morgan Fox is next out the door. I know he's a bit inconsistent but not sure we can afford to lose him halfway through this season personally. Just wondered what others thought. Happy to see him go? Sell him now and line RD's pockets some more?

Comments

• Options
    On what grounds
    Dont see him as the next premier league super signing
    League 1 is his level
  • Options
    My mate in Derby says in the local Derby press the club is confident of winning his signature?
  • Options
    braydex said:

My mate in Derby says in the local Derby press the club is confident of winning his signature?

Well it's good that there might be a bidding war to land him. I thought Sheffield Wed were his destination.

• Options
    says a bid in the region of £1.5m?
  • Options
    If we get £1m for Fox then we have a much more expensive squad than I had ever imagined
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    braydex said:

The war that nobody wanted to win
  • Options
    se9addick said:

braydex said:

The war that nobody wanted to win
    harsh ((:<)
  • Options
    Agreed, I want him to stay. U can see he cares about us and gives his all even though he does make some mistakes. He has been very exposed this season with lookman in front of him but look at the difference with chicksen playing in front. Shame to see him go but on another note 11m for lookman if we can't buy will grigg for 2m then that's disappointing. Off load Novak and Ajose if needs be to free up some funds. Take a punt on the welling or Dover striker and use hanlan, kag and umerah.
  • Options
    I'll drive him up there myself, Good riddance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our scape goat.better than is credited for as the sums being indicated suggest. But worth taking the money to invest in more need positions. Midfield there is no excuses if we are not in championship after next season with all this transfer income.then we never will be again and they should all go. Roland CEO and Robinson.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

"Other Football and Sports"

Great category shout, if only there was a category for specifically the club he plays for...

I was expecting one of those very funny threads that shows something entirely different to what one is expecting. Very funny.
  • Options
    Ill be honest and say im not his biggest fan. Some weeks he has a blinder and other weeks and absolute mare. But I'm just not sure now is the right time for us to let him go? Its that niggling thought that we need him more than he needs us.???
  • Options
    He might improve elsewhere and be a decent left back but I'd be surprised if he was ever someone we really regretted letting go of. Good luck to him though. Let's see if any of this is re-invested...
  • Options
    hes not great, loving and giving all for the club isnt the same as being a technically gifted player there is a difference,i wont be sad to see him go IF we get a fee around the 750k-1mil mark and robinson is given it to invest back in the team, and try and build a long term sqaud not one thats going to get up to the championship and then come straight back down which is what will happen all the time this dickhead owns us.

have never publicly slagged him off in a stadium might have said between freinds hes fucking useless etc, im sure were all guilty of that and he wish him well wherever he goes but as said the other week and a good few agreed with me maybe charlton just isnt the right club for him right now.
  • Options

I don't rate him at all.

But I also don't boo/abuse him at all - shame that doesn't filter through to all our fans

This. I think he's pony but i wouldn't really see the point in going out my way to tell him.