Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye v Bellew

Comments

• Options
    Everyone so busy talking about Haye Bellew we haven't had a chance to moan at just how shite the undercard is.

Away from Haye Bellew...Is it any different from a normal Saturday nights boxing?
  • Options
    Perfect streams on firstrow... Got it up on the TV
  • Options
    Eggington looked good
  • Options
    iPad users, download Universal Sports HD app, stream isn't perfect but it's watchable & hardly any ads
  • Options

Everyone so busy talking about Haye Bellew we haven't had a chance to moan at just how shite the undercard is.

Away from Haye Bellew...Is it any different from a normal Saturday nights boxing?

It's worse...

No world titles and so light in terms of timing that Malignaggi could talk afterwards for almost as long as he fought.
  • Options
    Pox of an undercard and Hearn will say "if it's a big main event the undercard won't be up to much"

I'm used to shit cards now, for all his faults Frank Warren is building some healthy cards up. Hearn is pinning all his hopes on Joshua who is still yet to fight anyone of note. How can all the current 'champs' have bloody pumped up zeroes against them. Mockery

I've paid though, I always would. I like David Haye as a fighter and want to see if he's going to do something unpleasant to Bellew.
  • Options
    Long interviews, getting boxers in the ring for a chat all filler because the fights not competitive.
    How can the 2 main fights outside the top of the bill both feature boxers who retire after their fight. And this is PPV. Mad.
  • Options
    Womens boxing is so shite
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Long interviews, getting boxers in the ring for a chat all filler because the fights not competitive.
    How can the 2 main fights outside the top of the bill both feature boxers who retire after their fight. And this is PPV. Mad.

And put a current world champ in Selby on 2nd fight when nobody is at the venue or watching the PPV
  • Options
    £17 PPV and they're still squeezing in adverts between the rounds. Greedy bastards.
  • Options
    I'm going to listen to the exellent Mike Costello on 5Live.

Problem is he's on with an excitible Steve Bunce whose voice pitch is already ramped up to screeching Ford fiesta engine levels,and the fights not started yet. ;-(
  • Options
    Bunce and Bellew have history too. Expect the volume to double when Haye sparks him
  • Options

My best mates' dad
  • Options
    I'm on Haye 6-8 but hope I'm wrong and Bellew sparks him
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

My best mates' dad
    Really?
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

My best mates' dad
    Really?
    Yup... Mike is class, nice bloke too
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

My best mates' dad
    You know Elvis as well?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

My best mates' dad
    Really?
    Yup... Mike is class, nice bloke too
    The Jewell in the BBC's crown of sports commentators IMO.
    And you can tell him that when you see him next :-)
  • Options
    any good streams, mine has just frozen!
  • Options
    Having 3 commentators is doing my head in, can't understand a word the NYC guy is saying!
  • Options
    Haye looking for the money shot. Think it's all he's got.
    Longer this goes more I'd fancy bellew
  • Options
    Have Haye 3-2 up... Impressed with Bellew's movement big time though
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Bellew hoping to take it late if haye runs out of steam but he needs to make Haye work more if he wants the steam to run out.
  • Options
    Wow didn't see that coming!
  • Options
    What the fuck!? Why hasnt theref stopped this!?
  • Options

Wow didn't see that coming!

Neither did we, we are watching it though your posts....wtf